The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kravence
Stick with your morals and tell her you don't give second chances and you aren't someone she can just run to when things go pear shaped

What morals? In this case the girl did nothing wrong, you weren't together, she made a choice, it turned out to be the wrong one and now she wants to back up, if OP hadn't taken it so personally and not acted like he was in a relationship when he wasn't he probably wouldn't have even noticed what happened.
Original post by l'etranger
she made a choice, it turned out to be the wrong one and now she wants to back up..

Yeah, exactly. She obviously saw him as a plan B.
"This relationship isn't working out, I wonder if that guy 'OP' still likes me"
That's where she went wrong.
Original post by Kravence
Yeah, exactly. She obviously saw him as a plan B.
"This relationship isn't working out, I wonder if that guy 'OP' still likes me"
That's where she went wrong.

Who cares? Love is something which literally takes years to develop, it's like exploring a cave, the first cave didn't work out so you go in the second cave. It's not special it's like getting hired for jobs, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but none of it is that deep.
Original post by l'etranger
Who cares? Love is something which literally takes years to develop, it's like exploring a cave, the first cave didn't work out so you go in the second cave. It's not special it's like getting hired for jobs, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose but none of it is that deep.

OP cares and this situation would actually be going to the middle of the first cave, changing your mind and going to the second cave then coming back to finish off the first when you found nothing in the second.

Love is pretty subjective, for some it develops quickly while it takes time for others & then it can also mean different things for people too.

Its kind of deep, Its like a uni which is your firm taking back a unconditional offer and then offering you to come back and join them near the start of term because they haven't met their quota
She'll just discard you once someone better comes along - I speak from experience.

You could probably get some sex out of it if you're lucky and want to pursue her, but try to remain detached if you can and don't expect any kind of commitment to last.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, but I'm asking how I can tell her this? I don't want to be a dick about it. Deep down I want to tell her that I'm not going to stand around and be her backup option because her relationship died out. I'm not a brutal person like that, I tend to be quite humble so I want to break it to her in the best way possible.

Of course mate. You can see that I'm trying to get away from this. I'm not going to stand for being "Plan B".

Thank you bro!

Just reject her. I mean just say what you think and how it made you feel. And then just carry on being you, you don't have to sound like a ****. Just be honest about it.
Bro, you should never be afraid of being called a ****head when it comes to girls. You sound like you took her rejection pretty badly and it's blatantly obvious that she's on the rebound now. Never ever let a ***** treat you like **** or emasculate you. Either smash her in bed a couple of times and then dump her, or just tell her to get lost now. It will save you so much BS and heartache down the line.
Take the opportunity to smash imo, just approach in a manner which suggests no interest in commitment- then look for your own Plan A.

Petty 2017.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by asif007
Bro, you should never be afraid of being called a ****head when it comes to girls. You sound like you took her rejection pretty badly and it's blatantly obvious that she's on the rebound now. Never ever let a ***** treat you like **** or emasculate you. Either smash her in bed a couple of times and then dump her, or just tell her to get lost now. It will save you so much BS and heartache down the line.

As if any girl would ever give you the chance to do that, bhadwe
Gerrit? As if? Asif? :toofunny:
Original post by Bhainga Paagal
As if any girl would ever give you the chance to do that, bhadwe
Gerrit? As if? Asif? :toofunny:

Funny
Original post by asif007

Asif the man that gets all the p
Original post by Euler's Identity
Yah, that Kutta(dog) is probably involved in the Rotherham pedo circle, what a disgusting piece of ****! :puke:

Every time he sees young girl go past paying him no attention he starts singing the "Tadap Tadap Ke Iss Dil Se Aah Nikalti Rahi" song
Cut her off completely. A similar thing happened to me with a girl ages and ages ago... It was weird, because only met in person 3 times and it was super awkward and nothing ever happened. But we chatted for around a year and she kept saying she wanted to be with me but then went off with other guys and because I was so smitten I kept forgiving her. Big mistake of mine. It messed my life up in ways she couldn't possibly imagine.
I had been talking to a girl from uni for a while and she was very interested. Things fizzled out between us and she turned me down on a date because she picked someone else instead of me. Their relationship went sour after 2 months and now she's all interested in me again. I should have blocked her but I didn't and now she's talking to me again and is being very flirty.

I don't know what to feel because I was very bitter after what happened the first time. I always say to myself that I'd never give someone a 2nd chance, if you reject me then that's too bad. The issue here is that I still have feelings for her but something tells me that I shouldn't go ahead with this.

I need advice. I don't want to go through all of this again.

How do I tell her nicely that I don't want to be her "plan B" without sounding like a jerk?

this is how you deal with girls like this:

1. Use her for sex...**** her.

2. Dump her.

Don't get into a relationship with her.
this is how you deal with girls like this:

1. Use her for sex...**** her.

2. Dump her.

Don't get into a relationship with her.

+1

If you're bitter towards her, a relationship isn't feasible. If I were you I'd invite her over for a "movie" and then just from then on have her as a f-buddy until someone better comes into your life.
smash and dash?
I had been talking to a girl from uni for a while and she was very interested. Things fizzled out between us and she turned me down on a date because she picked someone else instead of me. Their relationship went sour after 2 months and now she's all interested in me again. I should have blocked her but I didn't and now she's talking to me again and is being very flirty.

I don't know what to feel because I was very bitter after what happened the first time. I always say to myself that I'd never give someone a 2nd chance, if you reject me then that's too bad. The issue here is that I still have feelings for her but something tells me that I shouldn't go ahead with this.

How do I tell her nicely that I don't want to be her "plan B" without sounding like a jerk?

Don't do it brother, you just make yourself seem weak and it is embarrassing for you. Why would you ever want to be someones second choice?
Accept her, pretend you are deep and serious with her, **** her hard and then dump her. That would really serve her right
Reply 38

depends how big is your ego?
This thread is over a year old

Latest

Trending

Trending