normal to go to uni being a virgin?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
title says it all, what does everyone think?
I'm going to uni this year and I feel like if I meet someone there, it's going to be very embarrassing if I am a virgin
em211997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Loads of people are
paulbarlow
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
for pity sake. its not a bad thing to wait until you meet the right person. chill out enjoy your life it will happen
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm going to uni this year and I feel like if I meet someone there, it's going to be very embarrassing if I am a virgin
27 and a virgin.

I have never had the urge to feel pressured to have sex just with anyone. To me it has to be special and has to feel right and has to be in the context of the marriage. And my decision has never been up to debate by those who did not make it for me so my friends know that it is out of bounds for discussion.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you are a virgin by the time you start university, you will be very far from the only one.

If you are a virgin by the time you leave university, you will be far from the only one.
KlarkDevlin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I do not see anything wrong with that. I, too, was in a similar situation. Just do not talk about it to all and sundry. I recommend to make an on Intimate Gymnastics courses http://www.intimfitness.com/ to prepare for what you are afraid of.
journeyofeducation
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I went to uni as a virgin, the ones who go on about sex all the time are also probably virgins too!
Its none of anyone else's business to be honest, you do you! xx
Shy fx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yes i think its pretty weird to have gone through college having not had sex
eeechacha
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I went to college as a virgin too. And what's wrong if you go to college as a virgin? Besides, I think virginity isn't related to your education at all👌🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
EC
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You won't be the only virgin in the university.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (113)
27.56%
England (143)
34.88%
Belgium (31)
7.56%
Germany (41)
10%
Spain (9)
2.2%