Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey peeps, this afternoon i have an eye operation ( a minor one but still an eye operation, eeeeek!). I'm rather nervous. I'll be wearing an eye patch for some time, so I'm not going out anywhheree! ARGH! Sorry, bit of a pointless post but hey. Think of me at 4pm!

ReputationRep:
    I will. Be brave and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    good luck with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    Hey peeps, this afternoon i have an eye operation ( a minor one but still an eye operation, eeeeek!). I'm rather nervous. I'll be wearing an eye patch for some time, so I'm not going out anywhheree! ARGH! Sorry, bit of a pointless post but hey. Think of me at 4pm!
    Don't worry..you'll be fine...my mum's an eye nurse if your nurses are anything like she is....you'll be great!!!

Good Luck!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, I hope to SEE you soon... sorry, bad joke... i'll go and lock myself up now.

ReputationRep:
    Hugs and hope it all goes well

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, you'll be ok

ReputationRep:
    Oooh my Dad' having one this afternoon too

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks everyone. I wonder if the pirate look will suit me.

ReputationRep:
    I can feel how u feel!...
    I had an eye surgery 6 years ago after 3 months of suffering...it didn't last long(1 hour)...but it was worth it!..
    Whats wrong with ur eye?...I had conjunctivitis and it got really complicated and crystals formed on the inside of my eyelid and I had to be rushed into surgery....

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    I can feel how u feel!...
    I had an eye surgery 6 years ago after 3 months of suffering...it didn't last long(1 hour)...but it was worth it!..
    Whats wrong with ur eye?...I had conjunctivitis and it got really complicated and crystals formed on the inside of my eyelid and I had to be rushed into surgery....

Good luck!
    Ouch... that sounds painful. Glad you are over it now

ReputationRep:
    good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    Aww thanks everyone. I wonder if the pirate look will suit me.
    Hehe..i'm sure you'll look lovely. And it's always fun trying out depth perception with only one eye

Why do you need an operation?? Unless you'd rather not say??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    Ouch... that sounds painful. Glad you are over it now
    Yeah it was painful and the recovery was worse, but it was partly my fault it lead to this severity..had I taken good care during the infection, I wouldn't have needed a surgery!..
    But the funniest thing was that I was going to school around that time and the end of year exams were happening...so I didn't stay at home as the doc suggested, instead I went to school looking like a pirate and sat my exam...since then ppl have called me the hopeless nerd!!!!.....
    What can I say..I LOVE studying!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, hope it all gets sorted out!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, im sure everything will be fine and i'll be thinking of you! My mum's an eye nurse too lol!!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Really good luck! I hope it goes really well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    Good luck

get well soon

ReputationRep:
    OK Well i had it done. 4 injections in each eyelid. eye drops too, then clamp each eyelid over so the inside is on the outside, then 2 incisions, 1 in each eyelid. I have an eye patch, I look like a true pirate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    OK Well i had it done. 4 injections in each eyelid. eye drops too, then clamp each eyelid over so the inside is on the outside, then 2 incisions, 1 in each eyelid. I have an eye patch, I look like a true pirate!
    hehe, you'll be back to normal in no time...matey!

< kirbz

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.