Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Eye operation this afternoon, eek! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    OK Well i had it done. 4 injections in each eyelid. eye drops too, then clamp each eyelid over so the inside is on the outside, then 2 incisions, 1 in each eyelid. I have an eye patch, I look like a true pirate!
    ouch...sounds painful!hpe u doin arite..u sure are brave!

wot woz it for??

ReputationRep:
    sorry bout the signiture! ill shoot my self 4 that! how woz i to know that it wouldnt be a normal size 7!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    OK Well i had it done. 4 injections in each eyelid. eye drops too, then clamp each eyelid over so the inside is on the outside, then 2 incisions, 1 in each eyelid. I have an eye patch, I look like a true pirate!
    oouuuuchhh!!...I can feel all the horrible memories from my surgery come back to me!!! :eek:
    Get well soon

(did u have some kind of growth that needed to be removed?...if u don't mind me asking...)

Best wishes,
    Rose xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I had a chelazion/cyst/sty to be removed. Getting better slowly.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.