Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As I said earlier,I have an interview at a pub in my uni town.I'm trying to prepare for it and obviously I dont know what kind of questions will be asked but I've come up with some stuff about myself that I could try and tackle questions with.
    How does this sound?
    My friends see me as loyal,supportive and trustworthy.My friends can always rely on me.They also describe me as fun and humourous.
    I am a motivated,driven person who always wants to succeed and work hard to improve in whatever I do.
    Strengths - quick to learn
    -motivated
    -helpful
    -thoughtful and friendly
    -honest
    Weaknesses - slightly shy and not always as outgoing,although this will change as I get used to people

Reasons for wanting the job - to experience bar work because it is something new to me
    -I enjoy the atmosphere of pubs/bars
    -I would like to develop my skills in customer service

and of course,earn a few bob (but I probably wont say this!)

Previous experience
    Instore - main duties were working at the checkout and occasionally cleaning,tidying and shelf stacking
    -left because it was a temporary christmas job

Barratts - main duties were helping customers choose shoes for occasions and providing them with sizes they requested
    -left because I was given too many hours

Advice would be greatly appreciated and feel free to criticise if its not good enough.There may be some rep involved,who knows?

ReputationRep:
    dont highlight your weaknesses unless they ask you, what you personal weaknesses are

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.