The Student Room Group

i know queen marys have a cut off point around 600, so i would steer clear of them.
Kings and Sheffield will look at your application but you may not be ranked as highly as people that done well. Saying that, if you have the predicted grades and good work experience and extra curricular i don think it should be a problem
570 isn't that bad. At least it's within the average range. Don't let today's disappointments ruin tomorrow's dreams. I got that in my fortune cooking today!

Anyway, the point is, it could have been a lot worse, Em. And, no. You're not going to have to become a street cleaner. Your AS grades were great, higher than most people's on here (no offence!) so that's something you have. Your PS is also coming along really well, and you know that the reference will be perfect. So long as the interview goes well, your UKCAT will be the only thing that's not 100%.

Chin up, chicken!
Reply 3
getreadygetset
i know queen marys have a cut off point around 600, so i would steer clear of them.
Kings and Sheffield will look at your application but you may not be ranked as highly as people that done well. Saying that, if you have the predicted grades and good work experience and extra curricular i don think it should be a problem

I thought the 600 average was only decided for the QM med course so far?
Reply 4
the 600 average is needed for QM for dentistry too. my average was 645 but now theyve removed one of the sections its gone down to 617.

Latest