Shaun_Crouch
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Lately I've been struggling to decide what career I'd like to go into. I am thinking of going onto studying a sports and exercise science degree.

I've been studying btecs in both sports and science and have found out that I really enjoy the anatomy and physiology side of things, maybe biomechanics. So I've been looking at many careers such as personal trainers, sports therapists, physios and strength & conditioning coaches etc. I've even been looking into things like being a radiologist (I know I'll have to study a levels again and do med school etc, but it's just a thought)

I was just wondering if anyone has any experienced/advice on what career would be good with involment in things like anatomy and physiology (and preferably well paying careers 😜)

Thanks
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Shaun_Crouch)
Lately I've been struggling to decide what career I'd like to go into. I am thinking of going onto studying a sports and exercise science degree.

I've been studying btecs in both sports and science and have found out that I really enjoy the anatomy and physiology side of things, maybe biomechanics. So I've been looking at many careers such as personal trainers, sports therapists, physios and strength & conditioning coaches etc. I've even been looking into things like being a radiologist (I know I'll have to study a levels again and do med school etc, but it's just a thought)

I was just wondering if anyone has any experienced/advice on what career would be good with involment in things like anatomy and physiology (and preferably well paying careers 😜)

Thanks
Moved into the advice on applying for a job section.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (150)
24.79%
Pop (146)
24.13%
Jazz (26)