Too big for shoes...? Watch

MEisLUKE
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Right, so I'm 17 and 6'7 tall, with size 15 feet... I've always had trouble getting shoes to fit but have managed to scrape by with only finding a single style size 15 astros off a website called walktall.co.uk, and they don't stock them atm. But my trainers are about to split all the way down and the hockey season is about to start... Anyone know where I can get any BIG astros from, I don't care what they look like, its not like I can really choose anyway.

Cheers any help would really be appreciated.
Lara C.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
my word, theres a guy where i used to work who is 6ft 7 and he has to duck under doors lol. i was standing on a big step doing my time card thingy and i turned around and was still looking up at him! massive.

i hope you manage to find your shoes btw
CJ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I found this site:http://www.bigshoes.com/?scode=s1001...FQXklAodlD6pSA

And did a search for astro....it came up with this: [EDIT, changed link]: http://www.bigshoes.com/style_detail...6&color_id=282

Which will be about £40 or so (plus whatever shipping is).
Jo_Guernsey
Report 12 years ago
Although the site below says tallGIRLS, I can assure you that theres a mens section with sports shoes [amongst others] to size 16!! The girls section is amazing [Im a size 10 shoe...gulp] so the guys bit probably is too?!

http://www.tallgirls.co.uk/
ch0c0h01ic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Have you tried places like 'high and mighty'?

America has a lot of those shops for big (normally a bit overweight) people, you could try google and then importing it, the only prob is that they may take a few weeks to arrive.
Adarah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
high and mighty have a shop near Harrods, so they have a UK shop which you might be able to order from.
MEisLUKE
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Hey thanks for the help guys!! I'm surprised how willing you all were to actually help me find some I'm feeling charitable too, I might donate my old ones to be used as canoes to keep up with the helpful spree we've got going on lol! But yeah thanks again everyone.

Plus Jo_Guernsey, size 10?!?! impressive!!! How tall are you?
geordie2006
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I feel sorry for you ,getting size 12 in certain shoes is hard enough. i cant imagine how hard it is to get 15
Nally
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm a girl and my feet are size 12 (I'm 6ft2) so I feel your pain OP. My elder brother is 6'8 and has size 15 feet - he joined The Tall Persons club of GB who send him information on where to buy shoes and loads of other stuff for tall people.
I'll ask him tomorrow where else he gets shoes from, although I think high and mighty is a good bet! I'll send you a PM when I find out from him!
aw1213
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If there's a Sports World outlet nearby, you could try them. I found some 13s there and I'm sure I also saw 14s and 15s. You can try them on of course, with it being an actual shop.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads