Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    Erm basically this thread is aimed for anyone who feels like they mite be behind with a certain aspect of Bath Spa Uni application, student banking, accommodation....anything!
    For myself, I pretty much dont have a clue what the **** Im sposed to be doing rite now. Yes yes we've all had the information booklets from Bath and such, although to me they dont seem very helpful. i've logged onto the student portal and set up my account.......still dont no how and when to find out my accomodation tho. It says they've not started dishing it out yet.....? (can any1 fill me in???)
    Depending on which way you see it I Fortunatley (or unfortunatley) was on holiday for a week, last week(European tour W0000t.Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam!!) Anyways, all fun and games aside.... since i've got home i dont feel like im 'ontop' of things as i would like to be.

Does any1 feel the same??
    HEEEELLP!

ReputationRep:
    I know I am a little behind in my uni planning because Bath Spa was my insurance option.
    I have to decide whether I want to find accommodation through the uni, or something cheaper not through the uni as they could not offer me a place in Halls of Residence.
    I presume because you haven't been told you have not got a place in the Halls, you have.

Just make sure you follow the instruction on the things like banking and do it as quickly and swiftly as you can. As long as you know what you need, you can find out how and when and where to get it.

ReputationRep:
    I just received a letter today saying I won't be getting accommodation.
    But I'm already renting a house in Bath so I'm sorted.

I guess you'll hear soon about accom.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.