aneesha01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am 15 years old and i have a birth mark on my bum. I was wondering how old i have to be to get it removed because its pissing me off (i am going through the nhs to get it removed at some point)
Eehaj
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by aneesha01)
I am 15 years old and i have a birth mark on my bum. I was wondering how old i have to be to get it removed because its pissing me off (i am going through the nhs to get it removed at some point)
You can't get things removed for cosmetic reasons on the NHS

Posted from TSR Mobile
aneesha01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Eehaj)
You can't get things removed for cosmetic reasons on the NHS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes u can why cant u
Eehaj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes u can why cant u
It's a waste of money. If it doesn't effect your health then why should the NHS pay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
I have one on the under underside of my nob, on the shaft, seriously I'm not a troll, it genuinely is
prazzyjazzy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes u can why cant u
Bruh.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Shut the **** up. It acc hurts. Get out off here
The NHS won't pay for it, maybe on grounds of mental health you have a slim chance or else you'll have to go to private
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It physically hurts, or it psychosomatically hurts? Big difference, but you could still probably get it removed on the NHS anyway. Whether you should waste taxpayers money by doing so or not... well, that's something else entirely.

I have a birthmark on my inner thigh in the shape of a heart. It's adorable until you look at it from a certain angle, whereupon it looks like I've **** myself.

I think a good question to answer would be why you want it removed. Because if it actually physically hurts, that's grounds enough. But if not, I see no reason why you'd want to get it removed unless it's in the shape of a penis (and to be fair, even then, it'd be great at parties).
Eehaj
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Did you mention it hurts? If it hurts then you have issues. Get your bum checked out- if it hurts then they'll remove it regardless of your age- that's common sense.

Also learn some respect. You're 15 years old.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (87)
64.93%
I don't have everything I need (47)
35.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise