The Student Room Group

Intense video of Australian special forces fighting fascists

This video is amazing, Aussie special forces fighting the Taliban. Yes, it looks like it was filmed with a potato (the video is quite a few years old). But it's extraordinary, they get into close quarters battle and this Taliban peaks his head around the corner only ten yards away from the soldier.

He seems to remain pretty calm, all things considered. The interest part starts at around 2:20

[video="youtube;1-bPoK1Vw5k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-bPoK1Vw5k[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Excuse me but the Taliban are muslims, so fighting them is fascist.
Tbh I wouldn't call humans killing other humans "amazing".
Original post by biglad2k16
Tbh I wouldn't call humans killing other humans "amazing".

Humans killing Islamic terrorists is amazing.
Original post by Cato the Elder
Humans killing Islamic terrorists is amazing.

With your underachievement in life and lust for blood you would make the perfect Jihadist.
Original post by Palmyra
With your underachievement in life and lust for blood you would make the perfect Jihadist.

Nice projection. But I am a very achieved individual, thank you very much, and hope to achieve much more with my life, including the eradication of evil-doers like these Islamic terrorists, whose blood I enjoy seeing spilt. Thankfully, my self-image does not depend to any great degree on the judgements made by morons such as yourself.

You on the other hand, can spend the rest of your days apologising for jihadists and praising mass-murdering Islamists and their fellow travelers on the Internet. It won't take MI6 long to find you out :smile:
Nice projection. But I am a very achieved individual, thank you very much, and hope to achieve much more with my life, including the eradication of evil-doers like these Islamic terrorists, whose blood I enjoy seeing spilt. Thankfully, my self-image does not depend to any great degree on the judgements made by morons such as yourself.

You on the other hand, can spend the rest of your days apologising for jihadists and praising mass-murdering Islamists and their fellow travelers on the Internet. It won't take MI6 long to find you out :smile:

the lady doth protest too much
Original post by Palmyra
the lady doth protest too much

Lol, endless trolling
It won't take MI6 long to find you out

There are and have been far more extreme individuals on this website - MI6 doesn't seem to care.
Original post by Hydeman
There are and have been far more extreme individuals on this website - MI6 doesn't seem to care.

Still, it's amusing - and concerning - to see people expressing sympathy for dead Islamist, anti-Semitic terrorists that want to eradicate an entire ethnic group, and refusing to celebrate the death of such people, yet cheering on mass murder when it's committed by genocidal terrorist fascists, like our good friend here.
Original post by Hydeman

i beg your pardon
Reply 11
Still, it's amusing - and concerning - to see people expressing sympathy for dead Islamist, anti-Semitic terrorists that want to eradicate an entire ethnic group, and refusing to celebrate the death of such people, yet cheering on mass murder when it's committed by genocidal terrorist fascists, like our good friend here.

You're so full of hatred I pity you.
Original post by absoul
You're so full of hatred I pity you.

I hate people who hate me, i.e. Islamic terrorists, and I want to kill such people. I do not sympathise with them. I do not want to empathise with them. They are lunatics who must be killed.

You do not have to empathise with people who have no empathy themselves and will chop off your head at a minute's notice.
Reply 13
I hate people who hate me, i.e. Islamic terrorists, and I want to kill such people. I do not sympathise with them. I do not want to empathise with them. They are lunatics who must be killed.

You do not have to empathise with people who have no empathy themselves and will chop off your head at a minute's notice.

Why do they hate you personally?

You're always banging on about us defending Islamic terrorists, we're not.
Original post by absoul
Why do they hate you personally?

You're always banging on about us defending Islamic terrorists, we're not.

They hate all of us. Which is why it's so funny to see you sticking up for them, because they would have no scruples about killing you.
Reply 15
They hate all of us. Which is why it's so funny to see you sticking up for them, because they would have no scruples about killing you.

I dont think there are any legitimate posters who defend the Taliban, these Islamic terrorists kill other muslims too. I think Jihadism is something that happens everytime the west interferes with the middle east, even the Alt right acknowledge that. So it's far more complicated.
Original post by absoul
I dont think there are any legitimate posters who defend the Taliban, these Islamic terrorists kill other muslims too. I think Jihadism is something that happens everytime the west interferes with the middle east, even the Alt right acknowledge that. So it's far more complicated.

Nonsense. Jihadism is the fault of the people who choose to become jihadists, not the West. Fighting terrorism does not course terrorism, that is the lie of the century.

Perhaps if we were more vigorous in killing Islamic terrorists, Islamic terrorism would no longer exist.
Reply 17
Nonsense. Jihadism is the fault of the people who choose to become jihadists, not the West. Fighting terrorism does not course terrorism, that is the lie of the century.

Perhaps if we were more vigorous in killing Islamic terrorists, Islamic terrorism would no longer exist.

You keep using the word "terrorist" for everything, it's more complicated than that. And yes it is the fault of the people but that doesn't change the fact that western interference helps. Hell even the americans have been arming rebels who are jihadists.

Al Qaeda and IS were born as a result of the americans funding the Muhajideen.

Furthermore we shouldnt be fighting other countries wars, it will just create problems that will get us back in the future.

That's ridiculous. How do you know who is an Islamic terrorist? What is needed is a complete reformation of Islam. The Iranian revolution that led to overthrowing of dictatorships and a rise in fundamentalism should have been a lesson to us.
Original post by absoul
You keep using the word "terrorist" for everything, it's more complicated than that. And yes it is the fault of the people but that doesn't change the fact that western interference helps. Hell even the americans have been arming rebels who are jihadists.

Which rebel groups would those be?

Original post by absoul
Al Qaeda and IS were born as a result of the americans funding the Muhajideen.

Nonsense. Al-Qaeda was not funded by America.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/02/rand-pauls-bin-laden-claim-is-urban-myth/

Bin Laden and his fellow Arabs who went to fight in Afghanistan were only part of a much wider insurgency against the communist government of Afghanistan. Although the Afghan Mujahedeen were Islamist fundamentalists, it was right to support them to defeat the greater evil, communism, and the Soviet Union.

ISIS was created by a Jordanian terrorist named Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

Original post by absoul
Furthermore we shouldnt be fighting other countries wars, it will just create problems that will get us back in the future.

Nonsense. If anything it is the West's lack of interference that has fuelled terrorism. In Iraq we were killing thousands of terrorists before Obama abruptly pulled out, abandoning the country to jihadism and chaos. The vacuum left behind allowed ISIS to flourish. In Syria Obama's failure to give effective support to the moderate Syrian opposition has allowed them to be displaced by Islamist jihadists (actively encouraged, funded and supported by Bashar al-Assad).

I fully support Western imperialism and the overthrow of evil, anti-Western regimes which spread terrorism, and the execution of their leaders.

Original post by absoul
That's ridiculous. How do you know who is an Islamic terrorist? What is needed is a complete reformation of Islam. The Iranian revolution that led to overthrowing of dictatorships and a rise in fundamentalism should have been a lesson to us.

"How do you know who is an Islamic terrorist?"

I don't know whether you are genuinely stupid and ignorant, or a troll.
A dead Islamonazi is a good Islamonazi.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending