I'm A Girl (Just Not Transgender) Watch

AngelaMazourtoc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I was born a boy and have lived my life that way most of my life, I started watching Catfish The TV Show & found out you can choose what you want to be after coming across a episode with a transgender person at 18. I kept questioning myself if I was a boy or girl and was stuck in a endless loop of confusion! I just want to ask anyone that if I prefer to be girl then can I be a girl without being transgender?
bigwang
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AngelaMazourtoc)
I was born a boy and have lived my life that way most of my life, I started watching Catfish The TV Show & found out you can choose what you want to be after coming across a episode with a transgender person at 18. I kept questioning myself if I was a boy or girl and was stuck in a endless loop of confusion! I just want to ask anyone that if I prefer to be girl then can I be a girl without being transgender?
lol wot
Ottergirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm a woman who grew up VERY catholic and we had no knowledge of our bodies or sexuality. Everything was sinful and shameful. It made me self conscious and I had alot of repressed feelings. I didn't like myself at all. I was depressed and cried alot. When I was in late high school and college, I became friends with some gay guys. We would go dancing and party and hang out and they seemed to have it so easy. I was a bigger girl with big breasts and I could never find clothes that fit and I was always uncomfortable with my body. I just really wanted to be a guy. Be able to dress cool and not have to deal with my period and sad feelings. I dreamt about what it would feel like to have a penis and have sex with girls but at the same time didn't actually want a penis. I'm very fond of my breasts actually. I was/am attracted to males and females, but all my relationships have been with men. I have always found it really hard to fit into any identity box. I know what you mean even though we don't share the exact same story. I never really knew it women felt this way.
emmaoLiivxr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you can be whoever you want to be !
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Trans means identifying as a gender other than that assigned at birth. So you were assigned 'boy' at birth and you really feel that's not true then trans is a way, in this language, to describe that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads