ReputationRep:
    they hurt your loved ones the most
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Obviously every piercing hurts to some degree, what with a needle being pushed through your skin, but it's not bad. It's definitely not one of the most painful. Probably one of the easiest. The needle hurts less than putting the jewellery in does, at least I found for all of my piercings, but it lasts a matter of seconds. Catching it is the worst, so you just have to be careful afterwards for a while. It really doesn't hurt a lot though

ReputationRep:
    What hurts more is the fellas laughing at me when they see it :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...-8-600x600.jpg

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...89/987/521.jpg

Careful, belly piercings today and tomorrow you'll be trapping out for Daquaan.

Spoiler:
    Show

Also don't you just hate it when you find an image online and they won't post into TSR?

ReputationRep:
    No they're fine I have 10 piercings and of the ones I can remember (had my lobes done yeearrrss ago so cant remember them) it was the least painful.
    Its annoying to heal because of where it is meaning it gets irritated by clothing and sometimes caught, but provided you look after it properly and leave it alone as much as possible its fine.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but it's not too bad. Cartilidge piercings are worse, if you have any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    Yes but it's not too bad. Cartilidge piercings are worse, if you have any.
    Oh ty. I use to have a Cartilidge piercing.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.