Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, I've applied to Edinburgh, Bristol, Glasgow and Nottingham. I've been to Notts and Glasgow for interview around the start of December, and I've another interview for Edinburgh in January.

I've heard nothing and this waiting game is excruciating - Does anybody know if the university lets you know that you have been rejected/won't be given an offer or will they just give you no word.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banana fana)
    So, I've applied to Edinburgh, Bristol, Glasgow and Nottingham. I've been to Notts and Glasgow for interview around the start of December, and I've another interview for Edinburgh in January.

I've heard nothing and this waiting game is excruciating - Does anybody know if the university lets you know that you have been rejected/won't be given an offer or will they just give you no word.

Thanks
    I believe that all universities will let you know if you have been rejected, whether personally by email or via ucas.
    To put your nerves at ease, one of my friends studying at cambirdge for vetmed who received offers for all her choices didn't get offers until after Christmas, some universities keep people on a list until they have completed interviews too.
    So if you haven't heard anything keep your chin up!! No news is good news.
    Congratulations on 3 interviews, even just getting one is a massive achievement!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.