Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have recently been trying to uninstall itunes (because it's crap) and all i keep getting is an error message.

That is the error message i keep getting, and have tried everything. Anyone know how i can sort this out?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried installing VBScript?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know where to start.. Vista is all new to me, and confuses the hell out of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I have recently been trying to uninstall itunes (because it's crap) and all i keep getting is an error message.

That is the error message i keep getting, and have tried everything. Anyone know how i can sort this out?

Thanks

that's... odd. that never happened to me when i installed iTunes. or uninstalled. have you looked on the apple support site?

ReputationRep:
    http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=304405

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olileauk)
    that's... odd. that never happened to me when i installed iTunes. or uninstalled. have you looked on the apple support site?
    Only started today i think. Just checked the helpsite that Spin2 just posted up, and it worked a treat.

thanks for the help, and thanks Spin2

All sorted now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Only started today i think. Just checked the helpsite that Spin2 just posted up, and it worked a treat.

thanks for the help, and thanks Spin2

All sorted now.
    Just out of interest what are you planning on using instead of iTunes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cromulent)
    Just out of interest what are you planning on using instead of iTunes?
    For playing music: Winamp. I only had itunes as i had an ipod, now i don't have an ipod, i don't need it anymore.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 2, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.