Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been given an unconditional offer to study adult nursing at Salford for Sept 2017 entry. ABSOLUTELY THRILLED! I really want to choose Salford because of its reputation and the facilities not to mention how close it is to home. But I'm restless and want to start as soon as possible as I work Full Time in a bank atm and know they're already looking for my replacement! Has anyone gained an earlier offer from them after being given September? I'm not waiting for any grades and there is nothing to stop me going asap! Was wondering whether ringing them and asking would help? TIA xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat, I have an unconditional for a masters at University of Manchester that starts in 2017! I just wanna start right now , I hate wishing my life away. I don't really care about my job as it's temporary until I start. I know it's not for the same university , but I did look into whether there was an earlier intake but there isn't

If I was going straight in from undergrad I'd be busy working on that but since I have no work to do I feel I'm just gonna coast through these 9 months wishing I wasn't here . Although , it is only 9 months , in the grand scheme of things it's not that long .

Even so , all is not lost , there's no harm in calling and see what they say !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    I'm in the same boat, I have an unconditional for a masters at University of Manchester that starts in 2017! I just wanna start right now , I hate wishing my life away. I don't really care about my job as it's temporary until I start. I know it's not for the same university , but I did look into whether there was an earlier intake but there isn't

If I was going straight in from undergrad I'd be busy working on that but since I have no work to do I feel I'm just gonna coast through these 9 months wishing I wasn't here . Although , it is only 9 months , in the grand scheme of things it's not that long .

Even so , all is not lost , there's no harm in calling and see what they say !
    Hopefully I get the chance to change

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.