Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My second payment of student finance will be paid on the expected payment date which is 5th of january
    All i wanted to know is whether the money will come
    Into my account on that exact date, i plan to use some of the money for my hoilday to France on the 7th and i really cannot afford for the payment to be delayed
    So i please ask you guys for a swift answer... Will it come exactly on the date stated or late, if late then how long are we talking?
    Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Aqib Abdul)
    My second payment of student finance will be paid on the expected payment date which is 5th of january
    All i wanted to know is whether the money will come
    Into my account on that exact date, i plan to use some of the money for my hoilday to France on the 7th and i really cannot afford for the payment to be delayed
    So i please ask you guys for a swift answer... Will it come exactly on the date stated or late, if late then how long are we talking?
    Thanks
    Hi Aqib Abdul,

I think it would be best for you to get in contact with Student Finance England who should be able to provide more details. Their contact details are here: https://www.gov.uk/contact-student-finance-england

Thanks,
    Heather

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 4, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.