The Student Room Group

The Best Post(s) GET A PLACE ON MY NOTICEBOARD!!

Scroll to see replies

@Valyrian is worth looking at. Her head, features, shoulders, and torso have a size that attracts attention; their proportions to each other made an effect which in any woman, at any place would justify more than the term feminine - in her later years, she is likely to become to be known beyond her local world, the word "Roman" will be used in descriptions of her.

Her legs bore out the striking and agreeable proportions of her body; and her lightness on her feet, her erectness, her easy bearing, add to the impression of physical grace and femininity. Her suppleness, combined with her frame, and her large, wide-set rather glowing eyes, heavy black hair, and markedly bronze complexion give her beauty. Her courtesy as she surrenders advice to fellow TSRians suggests genuine friendliness towards all mankind. Her voice is noticeably resonant, feminine, warm. Her pleasure in the attentions of the bootblack's whisk reflect a consciousness about clothes unusual in a British woman. Her manner, as she bestows a tip suggested generous good-nature, a wish to give pleasure, based on physical well-being and a sincere kindliness of heart.
Reply 41
Original post by Lychee627
Ive put you on my wall :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll NEVER be on my wall.

Original post by Rhythmical
I am a girl, ask anyone here :cry2: I'm a bisexual woman. :tongue:

Prove it :wink:
Original post by Valyrian
No, Lychee doesn't deserve it because he DELIBERATELY stole my second 100th post just now :angry:

It's on the OP post unless you want the WHOLE noticeboard? :lol:

Aww :sad:
You're lying that you're a girl or you are a girl? :wink:

Ahahaha true, I will let you go for your pseudo-euology haha

Now you'll never be on my wall.

She is a girl :wink:

Woo! Thanks :biggrin:
I bet Andrew will write a mind blowing post and get his straight onto the notice board :u:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I've uploaded pictures of myself, you can see them under my posts then attachments :colondollar:
I like this idea...

Okay :cry2: :sad: im leaving Tsr :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by WoodyMKC
@Valyrian is worth looking at. Her head, features, shoulders, and torso have a size that attracts attention; their proportions to each other made an effect which in any woman, at any place would justify more than the term feminine - in her later years, she is likely to become to be known beyond her local world, the word "Roman" will be used in descriptions of her.

Her legs bore out the striking and agreeable proportions of her body; and her lightness on her feet, her erectness, her easy bearing, add to the impression of physical grace and femininity. Her suppleness, combined with her frame, and her large, wide-set rather glowing eyes, heavy black hair, and markedly bronze complexion give her beauty. Her courtesy as she surrenders advice to fellow TSRians suggests genuine friendliness towards all mankind. Her voice is noticeably resonant, feminine, warm. Her pleasure in the attentions of the bootblack's whisk reflect a consciousness about clothes unusual in a British woman. Her manner, as she bestows a tip suggested generous good-nature, a wish to give pleasure, based on physical well-being and a sincere kindliness of heart.

When I read this almost erotic post about me, my face was like:

Reply 47
I've uploaded pictures of myself, you can see them under my posts then attachments :colondollar:

You're cute :h:
You're cute :h:

Does that prove it :mmm:
Reply 49
Does that prove it :mmm:

Aha yeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Please stop making my ovaries explode. Thank you.

Do I get a place :biggrin:
ok
Reply 53
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Please stop making my ovaries explode. Thank you.

Haha don't be silly, You can't even see my face properly :colondollar:
Haha don't be silly, You can't even see my face properly :colondollar:

If the side of your face has that effect on me, imagine how much of an impact the rest of you would have. :sexface:
Reply 55
images (2).jpg
Reply 57
@WoodyMKC Congrats!

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
If the side of your face has that effect on me, imagine how much of an impact the rest of you would have. :sexface:

Oh stop it, you :colondollar:

Original post by Pedrex
images (2).jpg

What is this
@WoodyMKC Congrats!

Next to Charizard too!!!

Original post by Matrix123
I bet Andrew will write a mind blowing post and get his straight onto the notice board :u:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no, I do not intend on getting on the wall that way. The wall is not intended for forced flattery and force compliments, I intend to make it back onto the wall using nothing but my wit and clever thinking, whenever it may occur naturally. I find the best way to get on the wall is by not trying to get on the wall.

Despite that being the reason I got on it in the first place but we'll ignore that pls and thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest