Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys!

Im currently studying a Fashion degree and am in my 3rd year writing my dissertation. I am really hoping to speak to a psychology student (post grad or grad - just someone who will help really!). I am writing my dissertation on the issue of labour production in the fashion chain - more specifically, how the education system fails to reflect this to fashion students.

Basically, I want to speak with someone who can help me understand why people think the way they do - why do we choose to ignore certain things? What is it that makes us so emotionally detached? Is there an influence behind this (media etc).

I will go into more detail, hopefully do some sort of email interview; if anyone feels they can help?!

Thanks in advance!
    Becky
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by 96bw)
    Hi Guys!

Im currently studying a Fashion degree and am in my 3rd year writing my dissertation. I am really hoping to speak to a psychology student (post grad or grad - just someone who will help really!). I am writing my dissertation on the issue of labour production in the fashion chain - more specifically, how the education system fails to reflect this to fashion students.

Basically, I want to speak with someone who can help me understand why people think the way they do - why do we choose to ignore certain things? What is it that makes us so emotionally detached? Is there an influence behind this (media etc).

I will go into more detail, hopefully do some sort of email interview; if anyone feels they can help?!

Thanks in advance!
    Becky
    Hi Becky,

Sorry to see you haven't had a response. Perhaps you may have more luck in the Psychology forum.

Good luck with your dissertation!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 24, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.