Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you like men with beards or no beard? Watch

ReputationRep:
    beard or no beard?

ReputationRep:
    my god do i love a beard :mmm: like not too big though- like a stubbly- short beard on a well chisled jawline is just :blush::sexface:
    ngl i like playing with it :mmm: I can sit in someones lap all day just playing with it:rolleyes:

its like smooth and scatchy, but feels so good when you press your cheek against it :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Personally I find it itchy when I kiss my boyfriend if he's got a bit of a beard going, but I don't have anything against how they look etc

ReputationRep:
    Beard

ReputationRep:
    I have a beard, I like my beard. Apparently though no one else does. The only people who've ever complimented my beard were : a guy in the year above who still can't grow one as fine, and (although I heard it secondhand) apparently someone else said they liked my beard.... other than that everyone seems to hate beards ... don't grow a beard... they'll reject you.

ReputationRep:
    beards pls
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I like looking at beards but practically I don't like beards on men... :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Beard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobSausage)
    I have a beard, I like my beard. Apparently though no one else does. The only people who've ever complimented my beard were : a guy in the year above who still can't grow one as fine, and (although I heard it secondhand) apparently someone else said they liked my beard.... other than that everyone seems to hate beards ... don't grow a beard... they'll reject you.
    grow a moustache. I get compliments from everyone on nights out lol. Needs to be curly like this though

http://beardstyle.net/wp-content/upl...e-style-15.jpg

ReputationRep:
    That is a 10/10
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    grow a moustache. I get compliments from everyone on nights out lol. Needs to be curly like this though

http://beardstyle.net/wp-content/upl...e-style-15.jpg
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Beard :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly how you feell, the only people that compliment me are my friends and no one else. My parents don't like it either, asian parents smh

ReputationRep:
    Alright ashwin20 ChickenMadness ...and anyone else who feels obliged rate my beard outta 10 (I apologise in advance for my ugliness but the beard does somewhat cover that... so there are advantages to beards (also it seems to have loaded sideways IDK why...you'll just have to tilt your head)
    Name:  20170103_221345[1].jpg
Views: 168
Size:  346.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Alright ashwin20 ChickenMadness ...and anyone else who feels obliged rate my beard outta 10 (I apologise in advance for my ugliness but the beard does somewhat cover that... so there are advantages to beards (also it seems to have loaded sideways IDK why...you'll just have to tilt your head)
    probably a 6 or a 7. I guess just kind of clean it up and make it look neater. But not bad how long did that take to grow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashwin20)
    probably a 6 or a 7. I guess just kind of clean it up and make it look neater. But not bad how long did that take to grow?
    About 6-9 months I kinda haven't really timed it.

ReputationRep:
    Statistics suggest an average preference of 4mm in terms of facial hair length.

ReputationRep:
    About 6-9 months I kinda haven't really timed it.
    Really? i could probably grow that in 5 months
    Pros of being asian you can grow a beard easily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashwin20)
    Really? i could probably grow that in 5 months
    Pros of being asian you can grow a beard easily
    Haha. I highlight I'm only 17

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    my god do i love a beard :mmm: like not too big though- like a stubbly- short beard on a well chisled jawline is just :blush::sexface:
    ngl i like playing with it :mmm:I can sit in someones lap all day just playing with it:rolleyes:

its like smooth and scatchy, but feels so good when you press your cheek against it :blush:

Do you mean your bf or just any guy with a beard? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    At last I meet my enemy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.