Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have my interview at St. Andrews next week (13th of January) and I feel so unprepared. I got the ISC book and I have an interview course booked this saturday in London with Medic Portal.

I am so nervous and I feel like I know nothing at all. The thought of me failing this interview is absolutely terrifying. So I need your help guys, what else can I do to be more prepared? Any tips on how to handle the role-play section? I feel like this will be my weakest one.

Any tips or advice please

ReputationRep:
    so how did it go?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I thought my interview went terrible as there were times where I had nothing more to say and the examiner and I were just looking at each other waiting for the bell to finish but some stations were okay. This was last year and I am happy to say that I am now a first year medical student at St. Andrews. So really... you can never tell how you did as I was really shocked when I received my offer since I definitely thought I blew it away.

ReputationRep:
    Ah forgot its 2018 and not 2017, anyway hows it been, you finding it hard at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmg1994)
    Personally, I thought my interview went terrible as there were times where I had nothing more to say and the examiner and I were just looking at each other waiting for the bell to finish but some stations were okay. This was last year and I am happy to say that I am now a first year medical student at St. Andrews. So really... you can never tell how you did as I was really shocked when I received my offer since I definitely thought I blew it away.
    Nice!!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.