Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have I permanently disfigured my ear?!? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I got 6 ear piercings all the way up my ear when I was 15 and thought it would be a great idea. I've had problems with them being painful and my ear being red but I've left them in for like two years. Now two years later, I've finally took them out and they all look angry and sad!! What do I do? Will it look like this forever? That weird looking one has been looking like that for at least a year too! Picture is in the link:
    http://imgur.com/a/d0LKC

ReputationRep:
    I have similar piercings to you- they will probably become less noticeable and smaller over time. The only thing I think you can do is make sure you keep them super clean, just use that special piercing cleaner they give you when you first get your ears pierced, which reduces the chance of minor infection that might cause them to get inflamed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.