Turn on thread page Beta

Basically I'm not massively sexually experienced. I've slept with a few guys but have never had lots of sex in short periods of time before. Now I'm with my boyfriend we could happily have sex at least three times a day but I'm finding that I'm getting sore if we do it more than once a day (which then makes it quite painful for the next 2 or 3 days.

I dont think there's anything unusual about this as far as I'm aware from talking to friends, etc, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to stop me getting as sore?

ReputationRep:
    Its called lube.

Boots are currently doing 3 for 2 on similar items such as Durex Play Sensations. These would help, and there is lots of fun to be had with the tingle one!!!

ReputationRep:
    i get pain with lube and whether its gentle or not, so im thinking its probably somehting up with me. shall be paying a visit to the doc on monday cos its pretty inconvenient :p:

ReputationRep:
    You've forgotten to 'anon' your last message OP.

ReputationRep:
    me? i wasnt the anon. lol. i was just sharing my experiences!

ReputationRep:
    3 times a day.....psch

try going 6 hours on/off.....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it seems pretty common place for quite a few girls. Use lube, if that doesn't work then .

ReputationRep:
    lube and more foreplay :p: also if you're having a lot of sex daily you might want to drink cranberry juice to avoid cystitis.

ReputationRep:
    lube lube, lube lube lube

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I can imagine Cranberry Juice sales increase 10-fold tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lea164)
    lube and more foreplay :p: also if you're having a lot of sex daily you might want to drink cranberry juice to avoid cystitis.
    and stop complaining about not having enough sex!! :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.