Turn on thread page Beta

Any good PC games to sink my teeth into after A levels? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Play Chivalry Medieval Warfare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asim1999)
    I am wordering what good games are to sink my teeth into after I complete my a levels?
    I have given up gaming until then and I am glad I did, I now focus more on my studies and it's good
    Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition and Titanfall 2 Digital Deluxe are on my wish list for then.
    I am turning 18 next April so age would not be of concern as I am getting the games after my last exam in 29th June. I am mostly into shooters and I play on pc with keyboard and mouse
    Thanks
    Your replies will leave me with something to look forward to and keep me going!
    If you haven't already I would suggest getting Destiny and all it's expansions, it will take hours to complete the past 3 years campaigns but you'll soon be playing with veterans from day 1.

I would also suggest Rise of the tomb raider, it's a great game but may not be for you?

Hope this helps! =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rleggett12)
    If you haven't already I would suggest getting Destiny and all it's expansions, it will take hours to complete the past 3 years campaigns but you'll soon be playing with veterans from day 1.

I would also suggest Rise of the tomb raider, it's a great game but may not be for you?

Hope this helps! =)
    I would get destiny but I don't play on console

ReputationRep:
    overwatch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asim1999)
    I would get destiny but I don't play on console
    Ah, forgot destiny was only on console! 😥
    Hopefully destiny 2 will come to pc (this year 🤞🏻)

ReputationRep:
    League Of Legends, 10/10 Review by me.

ReputationRep:
    Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege are games I'm currently addicted to, as well as Crysis 3 (although the multiplayer isn't the most active), so I would definitely suggest those games. None of those are necessarily the newest of games so you may already have them.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.