MissSandra
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello. I'll be going to UWL this year september to study media and communication. I haven't find anyone doing the same course. Anyone else?
After 2 years of gap year it's going to feel kinda awkward. Anyone else starting september with the same course? Or lets say what are you guys going to study?
martaax
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MissSandra)
Hello. I'll be going to UWL this year september to study media and communication. I haven't find anyone doing the same course. Anyone else?
After 2 years of gap year it's going to feel kinda awkward. Anyone else starting september with the same course? Or lets say what are you guys going to study?
Hi! I've actually applied for this course however I'm not sure whether I'll be accepting the offer. I doubt the 2 years of gap year will make any difference, everyone will be starting on the same boat! If anything it makes you even more interesting
MissSandra
Rep:
?
(Original post by martaax)
Hi! I've actually applied for this course however I'm not sure whether I'll be accepting the offer. I doubt the 2 years of gap year will make any difference, everyone will be starting on the same boat! If anything it makes you even more interesting
I find the uni beautiful really. Yh I wanted to gain work experience before uni and getting to know the UK (because I moved here 7 months ago) but it's not working really. Just busy working, so I'm excited to start uni and have time and meet new people.
I haven't accept either, but gonna do it when I get response from all unis.
username2951406
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MissSandra)
Hey, i've accepted my offer to UWL so i'll be starting in september 2017 to do Criminology, Policing and Forensics
MissSandra
Rep:
?
(Original post by mwatson18)
Hey, i've accepted my offer to UWL so i'll be starting in september 2017 to do Criminology, Policing and Forensics
The thing is that I have to wait for others to reply before I can accept my offer.
Your course sounds amazing and interesting.
Jade80
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I have just accepted a place for Film Production, I'm so excited! Has anyone else applied for halls yet?
Laura_white94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes I have applied for the halls, I am also doing film production in September! x
Jade80
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Laura_white94)
Yes I have applied for the halls, I am also doing film production in September! x
Thats great! It's nice to speak to somone on the same course, i'm nervous to meet everyone Do you know when we hear back from halls to see if we have a place? I couldn't deal with trying to find private accomodation already haha X
Laura_white94
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm trying to find a way to private message you... any ideas lol? Im useless on this website!! X
rrrrrryan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am also studying film production starting September! Looking into private accommodation tho
Jade80
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's great!! I will be looking at it if I don't get into paragon but really want to be in halls for first year, just to meet everyone
rrrrrryan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jade80)
That's great!! I will be looking at it if I don't get into paragon but really want to be in halls for first year, just to meet everyone
Sounds like a good shout. Whatever I do, it needs sorting asap. Where you from?
myriam_lfr
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,
I will start a degree with foundation year in psychology this September and I applied for a room in paragon.
Someone else is doing the same course ?
EleanorSR
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey!

I'm doing Advertising and PR so it's in the same area
KarolineL
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey there!

I'm going to study MA Advertising, Branding & Communication at UWL. And I've accepted a room at Paragon. 1st floor, Block D - flat 5.

I had hoped for a room at a higher floor xD
maniake
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I will be studying Culinary Arts Management anyone else?
bilal98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing BSc cyber security, cant wait
Robroyb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I too am joining this September to do cyber security.
bilal98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nice one, Looking forward to be seeing you in class.
mariangela14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! I will start this september to do fashion branding and marketing with foundation year! Anyone else?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (56)
28.72%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
7.69%
No I am happy with my choice (108)
55.38%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (16)
8.21%

Watched Threads