The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Anyone going to UWL this september?

Hello. I'll be going to UWL this year september to study media and communication. I haven't find anyone doing the same course. Anyone else?
After 2 years of gap year it's going to feel kinda awkward. Anyone else starting september with the same course? Or lets say what are you guys going to study?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MissSandra
Hello. I'll be going to UWL this year september to study media and communication. I haven't find anyone doing the same course. Anyone else?
After 2 years of gap year it's going to feel kinda awkward. Anyone else starting september with the same course? Or lets say what are you guys going to study?

Hi! I've actually applied for this course however I'm not sure whether I'll be accepting the offer. I doubt the 2 years of gap year will make any difference, everyone will be starting on the same boat! If anything it makes you even more interesting :smile:
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 2
Original post by martaax
Hi! I've actually applied for this course however I'm not sure whether I'll be accepting the offer. I doubt the 2 years of gap year will make any difference, everyone will be starting on the same boat! If anything it makes you even more interesting :smile:

I find the uni beautiful really. Yh I wanted to gain work experience before uni and getting to know the UK (because I moved here 7 months ago) but it's not working really. Just busy working, so I'm excited to start uni and have time and meet new people.
I haven't accept either, but gonna do it when I get response from all unis.
Original post by MissSandra

Hey, i've accepted my offer to UWL so i'll be starting in september 2017 to do Criminology, Policing and Forensics :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by mwatson18
Hey, i've accepted my offer to UWL so i'll be starting in september 2017 to do Criminology, Policing and Forensics :smile:

The thing is that I have to wait for others to reply before I can accept my offer.
Your course sounds amazing and interesting.
Reply 5
Hey! I have just accepted a place for Film Production, I'm so excited! Has anyone else applied for halls yet?
Yes I have applied for the halls, I am also doing film production in September! :biggrin: x
Reply 7
Original post by Laura_white94
Yes I have applied for the halls, I am also doing film production in September! :biggrin: x

Thats great! It's nice to speak to somone on the same course, i'm nervous to meet everyone :biggrin: Do you know when we hear back from halls to see if we have a place? I couldn't deal with trying to find private accomodation already haha X
I'm trying to find a way to private message you... any ideas lol? Im useless on this website!! X
Reply 9
I am also studying film production starting September! Looking into private accommodation tho
Reply 10
That's great!! I will be looking at it if I don't get into paragon but really want to be in halls for first year, just to meet everyone
Original post by Jade80
That's great!! I will be looking at it if I don't get into paragon but really want to be in halls for first year, just to meet everyone

Sounds like a good shout. Whatever I do, it needs sorting asap. Where you from?
Hi,
I will start a degree with foundation year in psychology this September and I applied for a room in paragon.
Someone else is doing the same course ?
Hey!

I'm doing Advertising and PR so it's in the same area :smile:
Hey there!

I'm going to study MA Advertising, Branding & Communication at UWL. And I've accepted a room at Paragon. 1st floor, Block D - flat 5.

I had hoped for a room at a higher floor xD
Reply 15
Hey! I will be studying Culinary Arts Management :smile: anyone else?
I'm doing BSc cyber security, cant wait :smile:
Reply 17
Hey! I too am joining this September to do cyber security.
Nice one, Looking forward to be seeing you in class.
Hi! I will start this september to do fashion branding and marketing with foundation year! Anyone else? :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending