What are my chances of getting into UCL?Watch
I know these degrees may not seem relevant, but I've chosen electives like, Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Intellectual Property Law, Business Law, Business and Industrial Economics.
I have relevant working experience in a sustainability/ CSR consultancy as part time researcher, for 2 years now.
Since my grades for previous years were not looking too god, I am expecting to apply in early February when my new grade for this term comes out, a higher 2:1 hopefully.
1) Given my profile, what are my chances?
2) Is the MSc Global Governance and Ethics in UCL competitive? Do they receive loads of applicants for this course every year?
3) How many places are there per year, does anyone know? What is the applicant/place ratio?
4) Will applying in early February affect my success rate much?
5) I am looking at other master degrees in different unis as well, any advice?:
- MA Global Media and Communication, Warwick
- MSc Media and Communication Governance, LSE
- MSc Global Environment, Politics & Society, Edinburgh
6) I want to study something governance/ CSR relevant course? Do you have any other recommendations?