Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I will be graduating from Cass this July, expecting a 2:1 in BSc Management and wanting to apply for MSc Global Governance and Ethics in UCL.
    I know these degrees may not seem relevant, but I've chosen electives like, Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Intellectual Property Law, Business Law, Business and Industrial Economics.
    I have relevant working experience in a sustainability/ CSR consultancy as part time researcher, for 2 years now.
    Since my grades for previous years were not looking too god, I am expecting to apply in early February when my new grade for this term comes out, a higher 2:1 hopefully.

Questions:
    1) Given my profile, what are my chances?
    2) Is the MSc Global Governance and Ethics in UCL competitive? Do they receive loads of applicants for this course every year?
    3) How many places are there per year, does anyone know? What is the applicant/place ratio?
    4) Will applying in early February affect my success rate much?
    5) I am looking at other master degrees in different unis as well, any advice?:
    - MA Global Media and Communication, Warwick
    - MSc Media and Communication Governance, LSE
    - MSc Global Environment, Politics & Society, Edinburgh
    6) I want to study something governance/ CSR relevant course? Do you have any other recommendations?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.