Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! How do you manage telephone expenses in your company? My Dad has been ranting about how high their bill is every time. Is there a way to lessen it?

ReputationRep:
    If it is home consumption, there are a lot of basic ways to reduce your telephone expense but since it is for the company, I suggest that you consider telephone expense management solution. Check out capterra.com to see recommended software from different companies.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks caringniece. Of course, I suggested some very drastic measures that even I know are impossible, such as cancelling all mobile telecoms issued to employees and using viber but those are counterproductive. I researched on some tools to help monitor telecoms expenses - they are called telecom expenses management - I am thinking though, wouldn't tools like these just be additional cost? Does anyone here use a tool like this? What are the margins for savings?

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.