Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[UNI] Edinburgh VS Newcastle VS Manchester VS Leeds Nightlife / Student Life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heyo chicken nuggets,

Those are four out of my five uni choices (Classical Studies FTW), the last being irrelevant as it is really far away. I know Newcastle has an amazing nightlife etc., as I live 30 min away, but I wanted to hear all your thoughts on each of them and which is in your mind the best.

Fire away!

ReputationRep:
    Jeez everyone, thanks for all of the input! You've been amazing!...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kierensaddlr)
    Jeez everyone, thanks for all of the input! You've been amazing!...
    We are always happy to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kierensaddlr)

Fire away!
    Brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Although i haven't been to any of those universities, they are all large cities so will all have good nightlife and things to do. One of my best friends went to Newcastle and the nightlife seems amazing, if anything she spends more time partying than actually at the university. However she did say if she was applying to university again she would apply to Manchester as overall there are more things to do in general. Plus my sister went to Manchester and she said it was all-round amazing

ReputationRep:
    Edinburgh is alright, loads of bars and clubs. And you do t need to dress up either

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.