Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My poor ex called me a prude Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Oh you think so.

Then tell me why I've been ignoring his texts and calls for a good couple days.

This guy literally tried to **** me over but this little ****er doesn't know I've always been a leader not a follower.
    Yep, you seem really proud for thinking you're above him now. It's a shame you're ranting and talking about him on the internet. It's sad really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAndCoffee)
    Why aren't you ranting on Facebook instead?
    Do you think ranting this in Facebook is a bright idea considering people know him in real life. I'd never out anyone's business on Facebook, even though I don't like him. No one here knows him personally so that's why.

(Original post by xobeauty)
    He called me a prude because I won't do drugs lmfao this stupid little coke head has his brain all jacked up and thinks he can hurt my feelings by calling me a prude because I refuse to even smoke weed.

When I first met him he said he didn't even smoke weed regularly, this guy NEEDS some sort of high, liar. Now I find out he smoke crack at least three times a week. He disses coke heads meanwhile he is one. Sigh... And he tells me a couple lines won't do anything this poor thing tries to tell me I'm messed up but really....

These guys will try to break u lie lie lie,

Girls listen to your gut and red flags. always.
    You should just block him or change your number or something so he wont message you or call you. I would stop all interactions with this person,he seems very toxic and a negative influence on you. If you see him I would pretend you cant see him or that you dont know who he is.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing good can come of this.

-THREAD CLOSED-

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.