Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please help me with the Addleshaw Goddard video interview. Never done one before so don't know what to expect.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    how did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dca007)
    Can someone please help me with the Addleshaw Goddard video interview. Never done one before so don't know what to expect.
    Thanks
    i had one last week as well... how did yours go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cem31)
    i had one last week as well... how did yours go?
    Doing mine today, a bit nervous - no idea what to expect and how to prep.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have mine tomorrow, could you please tell me what questions they asked you?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OwenA95)
    Hey,

I have mine tomorrow, could you please tell me what questions they asked you?

Thanks

Hello!

I have to complete mine by Tuesday- could anyone tell me their questions?

Would be a HUGE help

Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,My questions were all 2 minute answers, and I think they were:1) Tell us about yourself2) Tell us about a time you had to overcome a difficult situation3) What characteristics would make you a good commercial lawyer4) Describe the role an associate plays in a team of commercial lawyers.5) Anything else to addGood luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OwenA95)
    Hey,My questions were all 2 minute answers, and I think they were:1) Tell us about yourself2) Tell us about a time you had to overcome a difficult situation3) What characteristics would make you a good commercial lawyer4) Describe the role an associate plays in a team of commercial lawyers.5) Anything else to addGood luck!
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    I also have mine to do before tomorrow! Have you gotten round to it yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ero25)
    Thank you!!
    How did your VI go? Did it follow the same pattern of questions that were advised above?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law20502)
    How did your VI go? Did it follow the same pattern of questions that were advised above?
    Mine were along the same lines as above aside Owens’s no.4; I was asked what makes AG unique instead of the role of an associate. They were all in a different order however, as well as being worded differently. I’m pretty sure they’re just pulled randomly from a stock of questions so don’t rely on the above exclusively, just use them as a starting point! I would recommend having a spiel for ‘anything else to add’ though cause I think that’s pretty standard across the board. Hope this helps and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geb31)
    Mine were along the same lines as above aside Owens’s no.4; I was asked what makes AG unique instead of the role of an associate. They were all in a different order however, as well as being worded differently. I’m pretty sure they’re just pulled randomly from a stock of questions so don’t rely on the above exclusively, just use them as a starting point! I would recommend having a spiel for ‘anything else to add’ though cause I think that’s pretty standard across the board. Hope this helps and good luck!
    Thanks! Good luck with all of your apps!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything following their VIs? I think it’s such a rubbish way to recruit!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geb31)
    Anyone heard anything following their VIs? I think it’s such a rubbish way to recruit!
    Nothing yet, I saw on another thread someone got an AC yesterday. And agreed - I really dislike VIs.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything from AG?

ReputationRep:
    Got an AC invite earlier on, went into my junk so look out
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER

All their emails are going to people's junk folders for whatever reason - I nearly missed the AC because of this, and know someone that inadvertently did

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.