Addleshaw Goddard video interview Watch

dca007
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can someone please help me with the Addleshaw Goddard video interview. Never done one before so don't know what to expect.
Thanks
youcanttouchdis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
how did yours go?
cem31
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by dca007)
Can someone please help me with the Addleshaw Goddard video interview. Never done one before so don't know what to expect.
Thanks
i had one last week as well... how did yours go?
youcanttouchdis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by cem31)
i had one last week as well... how did yours go?
Doing mine today, a bit nervous - no idea what to expect and how to prep.
OwenA95
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey,

I have mine tomorrow, could you please tell me what questions they asked you?

Thanks
Ero25
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by OwenA95)
Hey,

I have mine tomorrow, could you please tell me what questions they asked you?

Thanks

Hello!

I have to complete mine by Tuesday- could anyone tell me their questions?

Would be a HUGE help

Thanks!!
OwenA95
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey,My questions were all 2 minute answers, and I think they were:1) Tell us about yourself2) Tell us about a time you had to overcome a difficult situation3) What characteristics would make you a good commercial lawyer4) Describe the role an associate plays in a team of commercial lawyers.5) Anything else to addGood luck!
Ero25
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by OwenA95)
Hey,My questions were all 2 minute answers, and I think they were:1) Tell us about yourself2) Tell us about a time you had to overcome a difficult situation3) What characteristics would make you a good commercial lawyer4) Describe the role an associate plays in a team of commercial lawyers.5) Anything else to addGood luck!
Thank you!!
geb31
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I also have mine to do before tomorrow! Have you gotten round to it yet?
law20502
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ero25)
Thank you!!
How did your VI go? Did it follow the same pattern of questions that were advised above?
geb31
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by law20502)
How did your VI go? Did it follow the same pattern of questions that were advised above?
Mine were along the same lines as above aside Owens’s no.4; I was asked what makes AG unique instead of the role of an associate. They were all in a different order however, as well as being worded differently. I’m pretty sure they’re just pulled randomly from a stock of questions so don’t rely on the above exclusively, just use them as a starting point! I would recommend having a spiel for ‘anything else to add’ though cause I think that’s pretty standard across the board. Hope this helps and good luck!
law20502
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by geb31)
Mine were along the same lines as above aside Owens’s no.4; I was asked what makes AG unique instead of the role of an associate. They were all in a different order however, as well as being worded differently. I’m pretty sure they’re just pulled randomly from a stock of questions so don’t rely on the above exclusively, just use them as a starting point! I would recommend having a spiel for ‘anything else to add’ though cause I think that’s pretty standard across the board. Hope this helps and good luck!
Thanks! Good luck with all of your apps!
geb31
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Anyone heard anything following their VIs? I think it’s such a rubbish way to recruit!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
law20502
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by geb31)
Anyone heard anything following their VIs? I think it’s such a rubbish way to recruit!
Nothing yet, I saw on another thread someone got an AC yesterday. And agreed - I really dislike VIs.
law20502
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Anyone heard anything from AG?
geb31
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Got an AC invite earlier on, went into my junk so look out
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
NotQuiteMikeRoss
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER

All their emails are going to people's junk folders for whatever reason - I nearly missed the AC because of this, and know someone that inadvertently did
ruby0906
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hey guys I know it's been a while since anyone commented on this thread but I have been invited to an AG AC on Monday and I have no clue what to expect. I have never got past an application stage let alone AC haha, so yeah any help/advice/tips on what to expect would be hugely appreciated!!
eskimobubbles
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ruby0906)
Hey guys I know it's been a while since anyone commented on this thread but I have been invited to an AG AC on Monday and I have no clue what to expect. I have never got past an application stage let alone AC haha, so yeah any help/advice/tips on what to expect would be hugely appreciated!!
Hey, best of luck! Do you mind me asking when you did the VI and when you got your AC invite?
ruby0906
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by eskimobubbles)
Hey, best of luck! Do you mind me asking when you did the VI and when you got your AC invite?
Hey thank you! I did the VI last Tuesday and received the AC invite yesterday, best of luck to you too if you've applied!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

Yes, definitely (2)
15.38%
I'd like to think so (6)
46.15%
Ha! You must be kidding. (5)
38.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed