Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best Anime Poll - Autumn 2016 Watch

• View Poll Results: Best anime from Autumn 2016?
    Haikyuu!! S3
    23.08%
    Natsume Yuujinchou Go
    0%
    Yuri!!! on Ice
    38.46%
    Ajin S2
    15.38%
    Bungou Stray Dogs S2
    23.08%
    Hibike! Euphonium S2
    0%
    Drifters
    30.77%
    Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
    7.69%
    Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari
    0%
    Shuumatsu no Izetta
    7.69%
    Keijo!!!!!!!!
    0%
    Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
    7.69%
    www.Working!!
    0%
    Flip Flappers
    7.69%
    Fune wo Amu
    0%
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
    15.38%

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    A poll to find out which of the many anime series that aired last season were the most popular here on TSR!

Unfortunately, due to restrictions on the number of poll options, I've had to narrow it down to just 16 series based on 'most watched' and 'highest rated' stats from Anime-Planet. Also, I've kept it to series that ended last season, so didn't include anything that's still airing. Feel free to post about your all favourites from last season even if they're not on the list, though. :p:

Once I have that info, I'll be taking the top picks from this poll, the Spring one and the Summer one, and putting them into one final 'Best Anime of 2016' poll (along with the main stand-out series from last Winter, which I unfortunately didn't make a poll for at the time :ahee: )
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to add - links to synopses for all the above series:

Haikyuu!! S3
    Natsume Yuujinchou Go
    Yuri!!! on Ice
    Ajin S2
    Bungou Stray Dogs S2
    Hibike! Euphonium S2
    Drifters
    Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
    Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari
    Shuumatsu no Izetta
    Keijo!!!!!!!!
    Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
    wwwWorking!!
    Flip Flappers
    Fune wo Amu
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

ReputationRep:
    Drifters, hands down the best. I'm a bit fed up with the noob getting good story, Drifters is badass out of the gate.

Although because I'm a philistine I am watching the dub version which is yet to complete.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    Drifters, hands down the best. I'm a bit fed up with the noob getting good story, Drifters is badass out of the gate.

Although because I'm a philistine I am watching the dub version which is yet to complete.
    Drifters also got my vote as my favourite series that both began and ended within the Autumn season; I also voted JoJo's, which was better still IMO, but that's to be expected when its had three times as many episodes to tell its story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Drifters also got my vote as my favourite series that both began and ended within the Autumn season; I also voted JoJo's, which was better still IMO, but that's to be expected when its had three times as many episodes to tell its story.
    I'm starting to avoid longer series as my time is fairly limited and I find that often with longer series there are a few unnecessary filler episodes which have very little baring on the main plot.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willy Pete)
    I'm starting to avoid longer series as my time is fairly limited and I find that often with longer series there are a few unnecessary filler episodes which have very little baring on the main plot.
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has the advantage of being an adaptation of a long-completed manga series (or that part of it is, at least), so no filler thankfully. I know what you mean in general though.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :bump: We could do with a few more votes than this! The last couple of polls got into the double figures.

Do me a favour and post after voting, then I don't have to keep shamelessly bumping it myself. :ahee:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    :blow:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.