Turn on thread page Beta
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Echo River)
    I started at Staffs in 2015 but I've just switched courses and will be in my first year again (again). I've requested to join the new students 2017/18 Facebook group but my request isn't being granted. I'm guessing because I haven't enrolled on my new course yet so I'm not on the uni's system as a new student yet? Will it let me after I get the email to enrol? I'm desperate to try and find my new course mates

Also, anyone here going to be studying English Lit?
    Hi,

We're going to have a look at the new students Facebook group for you to see what's going on and will get back to you as soon as we can.

Update - we have accepted you into the group now.

Kris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Staffordshire University)
    Hi,

We're going to have a look at the new students Facebook group for you to see what's going on and will get back to you as soon as we can.

Update - we have accepted you into the group now.

Kris
    Hi Kris,

I also haven't been accepted into the group on Facebook could you have a look at it for me?

Echo river I am studying English lit but the fast track course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma251993)
    Hi Kris,

I also haven't been accepted into the group on Facebook could you have a look at it for me?

Echo river I am studying English lit but the fast track course
    Ooh hello 😊 I'm hoping to transfer into the fast track course after the first year, but I have to get all firsts in my assignments to do so! 😮 Once you're in the Facebook group, look for a post on there about the English course and I'll add you to our group chat we've got going 🙂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Echo River)
    Ooh hello 😊 I'm hoping to transfer into the fast track course after the first year, but I have to get all firsts in my assignments to do so! 😮 Once you're in the Facebook group, look for a post on there about the English course and I'll add you to our group chat we've got going 🙂
    That's great! I've been waiting to get accepted for weeks hopefully won't be too much longer! ☺️ Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,If you need to submit your certificates as proof, where should we send them? Thanks.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 1, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.