Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for two students to fill a 3 bedroom house for Sept 2017. The two rooms available are a decent size. The house is well maintained with a nice kitchen and living area. Rent is £375 per month (£94 per week) excluding bills, 10 month contract. There is also a one off admin fee of £110.

It's located on Oxford Road in Southsea about a 25 minute walk to the university (there is a bus) and a 15 minute walk to Asda or Lidl.

Please message me if you're interested, I can give you more details and arrange a viewing.

This house is likely to go soon, so please don't hesitate if you're interested.

Thanks
    Miles

ReputationRep:
    Hi is internet included...with rent...how much would you expect bills to be??

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

All the bills are excluded from the rent. The bills will be in region of £20-30 a month. Depending on usage of course. Electric being the most expensive bill, around £15-20 (per person per month). Internet is dependent on what package you choose, we currently pay £7.50 (per person per month).

Hope that helps.

Miles

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Are someone living in James Watson Hall ? I want to know if there is a chat room?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.