Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for two students to fill a 3 bedroom house for Sept 2017. The two rooms available are a decent size. The house is well maintained with a nice kitchen and living area. Rent is £375 per month (£94 per week) excluding bills, 10 month contract. There is also a one off admin fee of £110.

It's located on Oxford Road in Southsea about a 25 minute walk to the university (there is a bus) and a 15 minute walk to Asda or Lidl.

Please message me if you're interested, I can give you more details and arrange a viewing.

This house is likely to go soon, so please don't hesitate if you're interested.

Thanks
    Miles

ReputationRep:
    Hi is internet included...with rent...how much would you expect bills to be??

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

All the bills are excluded from the rent. The bills will be in region of £20-30 a month. Depending on usage of course. Electric being the most expensive bill, around £15-20 (per person per month). Internet is dependent on what package you choose, we currently pay £7.50 (per person per month).

Hope that helps.

Miles

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Are someone living in James Watson Hall ? I want to know if there is a chat room?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.