Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Just wanted to see if I could find anyone who'll be on my course in a few weeks. Nervous and excited!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Me!

Hi! I'm so glad to have found your thread. I'm also nervous and excited. I still have so much shopping and organising to do! Are you going to be living in halls or at home?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elfinnyx)
    Me!

Hi! I'm so glad to have found your thread. I'm also nervous and excited. I still have so much shopping and organising to do! Are you going to be living in halls or at home?
    Same here! I'm leaving everything last minute :') I'm going to be living in halls, what about you? No matter how many times people tell me not to be nervous I can't help it, haha

ReputationRep:
    Me too. I'm working until the 20th, so I'm going to do a bit of shopping at the weekends. I'm living at home, I live in Banbury, so it's just easier. I'm the same with the nerves!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elfinnyx)
    Me too. I'm working until the 20th, so I'm going to do a bit of shopping at the weekends. I'm living at home, I live in Banbury, so it's just easier. I'm the same with the nerves!
    I'm finishing work tomorrow, so I've got a little bit more time. Oh that's good then! I'm from Essex so I have to move. Hopefully after the first week we'll both feel better!

ReputationRep:
    That's a long way. I hope so, I'm excited too, it's not all nerves.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.