Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do liberal leftists believe that diversity is better! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Race, sex and sexuality are utterly irrelevant to jobs, placements and appointments unless they are of some specific, functional importance.

This obsession with superficial race/gender diversity has created a top-down approach of engineering demographics in an unnatural and overbearing manner. We now have discriminatory quotas implemented at the expense of meritocracy and, rather ironically, equal opportunity.

ReputationRep:
    OP is pissed a black dude stole his girl.

ReputationRep:
    western civilisation is the literal master race
    we are more civilised, tolerant, liberal, fair, free, etc than all the other civilisations
    we aren't controlled by dictators or religions and hence our spirits are free and our mentalities are fair
    now, why would you want to introduce inferior civilisations into our mix?
    having a unity of the best kind of people is simply better than a mix of good and bad
    this has nothing to do with race - it's a matter of culture
    for instance, the middle east never had an enlightenment. the west did.

ReputationRep:
    much fascist such troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)
    ChaoticButterfly

'To Paul Nuttalls of ukip I say this, abandon your dreams of Westminster and stay in liverpoool and concentrate on making Liverpool economically viable' 😂

ReputationRep:
    The left wing in politics want a diverse society because it benefits them economically. I'm not quite sure what the average citizens gets out of it.

Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    k :rolleyes:
    you're alive! :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Len Goodman)
    He's right, you know. I don't why we can't all just stay put in our countries of origin and stick to our own kind.
    Why so normative, Len?

ReputationRep:
    How pleasant.

ReputationRep:
    Diversity in a country level is only good if.

-It compliments the culture and the people respect us and we do the same back. E.G I have some nice friends who work at the local chinese resturant they are all chinese, they work hard and they provide a service and do it well. they are respectful of us and are nice people, they respect our culture they say happy new year to us even though they do not celebrate it and we accept them taking time off during chinese new year. the owner says he loves Britain as we have a nice culture and respects us as we respect him.

-It is controlled, a different culture should not overrun the culture in the country unless the countries culture is barbaric. I understand cutures change but it has to be done non artificially.

-immigration is done on a small level, I think that most places should have a majority of the national community places like tower hamlets and other hotspots have become cesspits.

-They intigrate with us share culture not drown ours A culture consuming a place is normally bad, a nearby once amazing town that was friendly and nice has been overrun with polish, it is no longer safe and nearly everyone there is a chav it has been ruined.

This is just a quick guideine and there are more that can be said.

Most right wingers do not want 0 Immigration just want it to be more controlled.

Sorry for any mistakes I have made I am ill and on some strong painkillers.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    The left wing in politics want a diverse society because it benefits them economically. I'm not quite sure what the average citizens gets out of it.

Spoiler:
    Show

you're alive! :eek2:

Yepppppp

How was New Years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Diversity in a country level is only good if.

-It compliments the culture and the people respect us and we do the same back. E.G I have some nice friends who work at the local chinese resturant they are all chinese, they work hard and they provide a service and do it well. they are respectful of us and are nice people, they respect our culture they say happy new year to us even though they do not celebrate it and we accept them taking time off during chinese new year. the owner says he loves Britain as we have a nice culture and respects us as we respect him.

-It is controlled, a different culture should not overrun the culture in the country unless the countries culture is barbaric. I understand cutures change but it has to be done non artificially.

-immigration is done on a small level, I think that most places should have a majority of the national community places like tower hamlets and other hotspots have become cesspits.

-They intigrate with us share culture not drown ours A culture consuming a place is normally bad, a nearby once amazing town that was friendly and nice has been overrun with polish, it is no longer safe and nearly everyone there is a chav it has been ruined.

This is just a quick guideine and there are more that can be said.

Most right wingers do not want 0 Immigration just want it to be more controlled.

Sorry for any mistakes I have made I am ill and on some strong painkillers.
    Just out of curiosity - where do these two clowns fit into your agenda for diversity?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....after-12407106

They don't compliment the culture I feel I belong to. They clearly aren't integrating as they are wearing their own culture's dress code. They clearly aren't sharing my culture. They don't look like the sort of people who work very hard. I mean - 7pm and still in PJs! And so on and so on....

ReputationRep:
    Yepppppp

How was New Years?
    I left you a New Years wish, did you see it?
    It was good. Drunken at the very least. Took my mind off things..for a bit. Yours?

And erm *ahem!* say something about diversity so we don't derail *ahem!*

A multi cultural England is an improving England!

(:unsure:)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    I left you a New Years wish, did you see it?
    It was good. Drunken at the very least. Took my mind off things..for a bit. Yours?

And erm *ahem!* say something about diversity so we don't derail *ahem!*

A multi cultural England is an improving England!

(:unsure:)
    I didn't, sorry.

Same haha, I started texting people weird things. :rofl:

Yep haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    Just out of curiosity - where do these two clowns fit into your agenda for diversity?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....after-12407106

They don't compliment the culture I feel I belong to. They clearly aren't integrating as they are wearing their own culture's dress code. They clearly aren't sharing my culture. They don't look like the sort of people who work very hard. I mean - 7pm and still in PJs! And so on and so on....
    They should dress properly for going outside pj's are not acceptable for adults in 99% of situations, although this is the only thing I have seen about them they could be normal working people. But our country and people do have problems and just because you are British does not mean you are a good person.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't, sorry.

Same haha, I started texting people weird things. :rofl:

Yep haha
    PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    western civilisation is the literal master race
    we are more civilised, tolerant, liberal, fair, free, etc than all the other civilisations
    we aren't controlled by dictators or religions and hence our spirita are free and our mentalities are fair
    now, why would you want to introduce inferior civilisations into our mix?
    having a unity of the best kind of people is simply better than a mix of good and bad
    this has nothing to do with race - it's a matter of culture
    for instance, the middle east never had an enlightenment. the west did.
    The enlightenment was partly called that due to coming out the Dark Ages where we went forgot everything and loads of ideas were suppressed and Europe was where all the stupid people were and places like China were where it was at.

The middle-east has had loads of contributions to philosophy etc even if currently it is in a bit of a troubled ages.

Where do you think zero comes from? It certainly wasn't the Greeks.

Also if it is to do with culture and not race then there is no reason why arabs can't merge into our culture. We have Brits of arab decent for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    The enlightenment was called that due to coming out the Dark Ages where we went forgot everything and loafs of ideas were suppressed. The middle-east has had loads of contributions to philosophy etc even if currently it is in a bit of a troubled ages.

Where do you think zero comes from? It certainly wasn't the Greeks.

Also if it is to do with culture and not race then there is no reason why arabs can't merge into our culture.
    by enlightenment I mean the enlightenment through liberal philosophy (which is a huge and diverse set of ideas, although mostly sharing the aspects of science and fairness). while the arabs, historically, contributed to things like maths, the arab wold simply never had the privilege of going through that kind of transition involving liberty, science, toleration, etc. the arab world is only now *beginning* a very slow crawl into a more enlighened social setting because there are certain aspects of globalisation that make the enlightenment values very penetrating throughout borders and cultures. even when they have a "democratic" revolution like in egypt, they are still technically an authoritarian revolution - you can't get a "new belgium" in arabia. they're simply not there yet, because they are hundreds of years behind us regarding the enlightenment. and what's sad is that they might never be on a par with us. the more they socially develop, the more *we* will socially develop (probably quicker).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    by enlightenment I mean the enlightenment through liberal philosophy (which is a huge and diverse set of ideas, although mostly sharing the aspects of science and fairness). while the arabs, historically, contributed to things like maths, the arab wold simply never had the privilege of going through that kind of transition involving liberty, science, toleration, etc. the arab world is only now *beginning* a very slow crawl into a more enlighened social setting because there are certain aspects of globalisation that make the enlightenment values very penetrating throughout borders and cultures.
    My point is that Europe went from Dark Ages to Enlightenment. No reason why middle-eastern people are doomed to be "inferior" culturally. Dark Ages where we went forgot everything and loads of ideas were suppressed and Europe was where all the stupid people were and places like China were where it was at.

Things change.

Liberal also did things like defend slavery on the principle slaves are property and liberty resides in property rights. City states in exotic places back when Europe was in the Dark ages had trading economies and ideas similar to the above. They were ideas of freedom in proto liberal sense (ignoreing women and slaves etc) before the enlightenment, just like there was proto communist example sin history before communism became a thing.

ReputationRep:
    My point is that Europe went from Dark Ages to Enlightenment. No reason why middle-eastern people are doomed to be "inferior" culturally. Dark Ages where we went forgot everything and loads of ideas were suppressed and Europe was where all the stupid people were and places like China were where it was at.

Things change.
    ...we didn't just warp straight from the dark ages to the enlightenment though. there were a few other important transitory steps in between, surely. the middle east has more than just the dark age to get through.

ReputationRep:
    Liberal also did things like defend slavery on the principle slaves are property and liberty resides in property rights. City states in exotic places back when Europe was in the Dark ages had trading economies and ideas similar to the above. They were ideas of freedom in proto liberal sense (ignoreing women and slaves etc) before the enlightenment, just like there was proto communist example sin history before communism became a thing.
    I think "liberals" defended slavery *despite* principles of liberty and individual autonomy...the enlightenment, again, wasn't just some snap into modernity - it was gradual, very gradual. but at least it was clear in its direction.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.