The Student Room Group

Who Should Send A Speculative Letter To?

I want to send a speculative letter to a particular employer, but I don't know who the letter should be addressed to.

I've checked the employer's website and looked through their list of employees, but no one has the title "Hiring Manager."

Who do you think I should address to: Founder and CEO, Managing Director, or Director? Thanks.
I've also recently accepted a connection invitation from the CEO on linkedin. If I should address to the CEO would it appropriate to send the letter on linkedin?
Reply 2
Do they have a careers page on their website? Contact details should be on there about who to send a CV and cover letters to.
Original post by sh9
Do they have a careers page on their website? Contact details should be on there about who to send a CV and cover letters to.

It's not really for an advertised position. It's more about letting know that they have a "gap" in their
media marketing strategy and the benefits of it. The purpose is to convince them that they need it and hopefully recruit me into their company to fill that "gap." They don't seem to have much of an online presence, like twitter, Facebook.

They have a company address on their contacts page, but no person's name.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending