Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you finding it hard to find a job with or without your degree? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, my name is Cj Cawley and im calling out to everyone and anyone to answer a few question for me.

I am a 3rd year student studying Graphic Design and I am currently undertaking a research project for my final year. I don’t want to tell you all too much about the project in-case it creates a level of biased answers so I will go straight into it.

So here are my questions.

Are you studying a degree level course? If so, are you currently working in a part time job to get yourself through Uni or are you relying on student loans?

If you do have a job, does it connect with the degree you are studying?

If you don’t have a job whilst your studying, why? (Don't need one/cant find time/cant find a job)

Are you a graduate who is struggling to find a job in the industry of your choice?

If so, why do you think you are struggling? (Not enough jobs out there/lack of experience)

These are just a few questions for you guys. If you are interested in answering more questions then please let me know! I have many more to ask but want to just get some simple ones out the way first.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing everyone answers.

ReputationRep:

Are you studying a degree level course? If so, are you currently working in a part time job to get yourself through Uni or are you relying on student loans?

Yes and yes currently working two jobs, looking for a third.

If you do have a job, does it connect with the degree you are studying?
    It doesn't connect with my degree but ti connects with what i'm doing afterwards

If you don’t have a job whilst your studying, why? (Don't need one/cant find time/cant find a job)

Are you a graduate who is struggling to find a job in the industry of your choice?

I have already been confirmed for post grad study in the industry of my choice.

=)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.