The Student Room Group

Are you finding it hard to find a job with or without your degree?

Hello everyone, my name is Cj Cawley and im calling out to everyone and anyone to answer a few question for me.

I am a 3rd year student studying Graphic Design and I am currently undertaking a research project for my final year. I don’t want to tell you all too much about the project in-case it creates a level of biased answers so I will go straight into it.

So here are my questions.

Are you studying a degree level course? If so, are you currently working in a part time job to get yourself through Uni or are you relying on student loans?

If you do have a job, does it connect with the degree you are studying?

If you don’t have a job whilst your studying, why? (Don't need one/cant find time/cant find a job)

Are you a graduate who is struggling to find a job in the industry of your choice?

If so, why do you think you are struggling? (Not enough jobs out there/lack of experience)

These are just a few questions for you guys. If you are interested in answering more questions then please let me know! I have many more to ask but want to just get some simple ones out the way first.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing everyone answers.

Are you studying a degree level course? If so, are you currently working in a part time job to get yourself through Uni or are you relying on student loans?

Yes and yes currently working two jobs, looking for a third.

If you do have a job, does it connect with the degree you are studying?
It doesn't connect with my degree but ti connects with what i'm doing afterwards

If you don’t have a job whilst your studying, why? (Don't need one/cant find time/cant find a job)

Are you a graduate who is struggling to find a job in the industry of your choice?

I have already been confirmed for post grad study in the industry of my choice.

=)
Iirc You can pick outside modules on Warwick's morse courses.

Or do a joint honours

Or just pick a single subject and pursue your other interests as a hobby, maybe do Mooc modules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending