Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It s a city uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fahmina)
    I think it means all applicants invited for an interview have to take part in all three stations. I'm not entirely sure, but that was my understanding of it!

The communication and professionalism stations are new this year - I believe it was a 20 minute panel interview before, with two members of staff and a senior student (as it will be this year too).
    Yeah the communication and professionalism stations are new. And then you'll have an interview with two members of staff and a student such as myself

Sheffield is awesome. I'm sad to leave this year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMomens)
    Does anyone know if Sheffield is a campus uni or city uni?
    Sheffield university is not situated in the centre, it's about a 20 min walk away. And the dental hospital and dental school are situated a little further away from the students union as they're located where the hospitals are.

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 27121991)
    Yeah the communication and professionalism stations are new. And then you'll have an interview with two members of staff and a student such as myself

Sheffield is awesome. I'm sad to leave this year.
    Have you had the interview yet for your foundation year placement? Could apply for Sheffield as your first choice then!

Do you have any advice for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fahmina)
    Have you had the interview yet for your foundation year placement? Could apply for Sheffield as your first choice then!

Do you have any advice for the interview?
    I'm bias as I'm local. But in terms of the university, it is awesome. And yes yes, I got my first choice for foundation. So staying in South Yorks 😊

Interview be yourself. We know that everyone who has applied has the grades and the UKCAT. What we want to know is what you're like as a person.. and could you contribute not just to the dental school but get involved with university life. Hope this helps. I'm on the interview panels on weds I believe

ReputationRep:
    I'm bias as I'm local. But in terms of the university, it is awesome. And yes yes, I got my first choice for foundation. So staying in South Yorks 😊

Interview be yourself. We know that everyone who has applied has the grades and the UKCAT. What we want to know is what you're like as a person.. and could you contribute not just to the dental school but get involved with university life. Hope this helps. I'm on the interview panels on weds I believe

Congratulations!

Thank you! My interview is on Thursday

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I know I'm super late to this thread but I was just wondering if we need to take anything else but 3 photos to the interview?? It doesn't say on the email but usually for other unis you need to take a lot more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shereen3035)
    Hey guys I know I'm super late to this thread but I was just wondering if we need to take anything else but 3 photos to the interview?? It doesn't say on the email but usually for other unis you need to take a lot more
    I was thinking the same! I think just maybe bring with you your driving license/ passport just incase!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Anyone with an interview tomorrow? I'm so nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User012104ma)
    Hey guys!
    Anyone with an interview tomorrow? I'm so nervous!!
    Had my interview this morning, its proper chill just relax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee.rd)
    I was thinking the same! I think just maybe bring with you your driving license/ passport just incase!
    Ok thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you'll need to bring evidence of manual dexterity to the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when sheffield will reply with offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yumzum)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They said the latest will be at the end of March

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee.rd)
    Do you think you'll need to bring evidence of manual dexterity to the interview?
    We like to look at things 😊 Only one person brought something in on Weds when I was interviewing. Not essential to bring something but if you have, bring it along!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yumzum)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A few weeks. Should be end of March/beginning of April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkeshefkhan)
    They said the latest will be at the end of March
    Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks. Should be end of March/beginning of April
    Thank you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    offer!!

unconditional offer

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.