Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwert111)
    unconditional offer
    Me too ahh!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee.rd)
    Me too ahh!!!
    Wait what!?!?! I didn't think dentistry courses gave unconditionals!?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone with an offer!

I just got an offer, too!

This is why Sheffield is the best - they respond in a week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fahmina)
    Congratulations to everyone with an offer!

I just got an offer, too!

This is why Sheffield is the best - they respond in a week!

Congrats everyone! I'm so scared to apply next year! Don't even know what course i'm planning to apply for & we start our ucas in a few months. 😫😫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WTFisgoingon)
    Wait what!?!?! I didn't think dentistry courses gave unconditionals!?
    Sorru i actually goy a conditional! I wasnt really reading the thread very clearly! But you can get unconditional mostly I think if you are applying post a level when you already have the grades!

ReputationRep:
    Is that all of the offers given out, or do you think they're still going to give more out? I still haven't heard anything from sheffield

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cm1717)
    Is that all of the offers given out, or do you think they're still going to give more out? I still haven't heard anything from sheffield
    I haven't heard anything either. Im guessing all the offers have been given out, although if they have then there's no reason that they couldnt give out rejections too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WTFisgoingon)
    I haven't heard anything either. Im guessing all the offers have been given out, although if they have then there's no reason that they couldnt give out rejections too!
    Don't give up! I think they gave the first batch on Friday. I think they give out offers for 2 daY's and the 3rd day are rejections. Wait till tmrw they may send u an offer via ucas 1st in the evening time. Gd luck!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryanimonster)
    Don't give up! I think they gave the first batch on Friday. I think they give out offers for 2 daY's and the 3rd day are rejections. Wait till tmrw they may send u an offer via ucas 1st in the evening time. Gd luck!!!!
    Yeh exactly! Also it's practically impossible for them to make all their definite decisions only 1 week after interview it's such a short time! And they said it would take at most 3 weeks to hear back so there are still 2 weeks to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee.rd)
    Yeh exactly! Also it's practically impossible for them to make all their definite decisions only 1 week after interview it's such a short time! And they said it would take at most 3 weeks to hear back so there are still 2 weeks to go!
    U r right. As I had a rejection post interview from them last yr and it was like 3 weeks I think after my interview that they replied!

ReputationRep:
    is there a offer holders fb page?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a rejection? Would be helpful to know as I'm stressing that they have given all offers and will only be giving rejections now 😫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiefloevans)
    Has anyone received a rejection? Would be helpful to know as I'm stressing that they have given all offers and will only be giving rejections now 😫
    Love don't stress. Ull be fine! I think they gave the first batch on Friday so wait till tmrw. Don't lose hope as they give the offers within 3 weeks after interview I think. Anyways if u don't get an offer than on results day u can call them and they may give u another interview in summer!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryanimonster)
    Love don't stress. Ull be fine! I think they gave the first batch on Friday so wait till tmrw. Don't lose hope as they give the offers within 3 weeks after interview I think. Anyways if u don't get an offer than on results day u can call them and they may give u another interview in summer!!!!
    Thank you! Hope so x

ReputationRep:
    Is there an offer holders' Facebook page?

ReputationRep:
    Did you get an offer today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiefloevans)
    Did you get an offer today?
    No. I got one on Friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJm12)
    Is there an offer holders' Facebook page?
    I dont think there is one! anyone up for making one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randomer98)
    I dont think there is one! anyone up for making one?
    I will. If you want to join just private message me

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, heres the offer holders fb group
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1662...89517379396271

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.