Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who is in the same position as me and haven't heard either way, I emailed admissions just to check the situation. They just got back saying all applicants will hear from them by the middle of next week!

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield rejection. Good luck to those still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewintersoldier)
    Sheffield rejection. Good luck to those still waiting!
    Same :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkeshefkhan)
    Same :/
    Sorry to hear that, hope you have chances with other dental schools

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield offer!

That's a full house Now we can start replying to them, I'm so excited.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get a reply ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsyaboy_tj)
    Nothing from sheffield yet either, natural to worry at his stage. Anyone received rejection yet? as im feeling this is where im going to be heading due to only 1A*, 4A's and 5B's gcse... anyone get an interview with similar or worse grades (Also 640 UKCAT A*AA pred in bio chem and maths)

Did you get a reply then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marrow)
    Sheffield offer!

That's a full house Now we can start replying to them, I'm so excited.

HELLO everyone!

FACE-BOOK PAGE SEARCH: HOW TO GET INTO DENTISTRY
    This page has been put together by TWO RECENTLY QUALIFIED DENTISTS (GRADUATING THIS YEAR 2017) with the aim of giving you top tips on what it takes to get into dental school. From personal statement advice, to interviews and the pesky UKCAT we've got it covered. We'll also be giving you an insight into life IN AND AFTER the dental school and everything else dentistry has to offer!

There is also an opportunity for you guys to ask specific questions and we will get back to you asap. Drop by and say hello and give us a like!
    GOOD LUCK XX

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.