Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey all. this is a question for people who have got offers from bath -
    What were your predicted A Level grades that got you an offer?

I'm really interested in going to Bath next year to read economics so i guess i was just wondering what would happen if my teachers didnt predict me AAA or so..

thanks in advance

-x-

ReputationRep:
    I didn't even have any predictions at all in my reference, since I wasn't doing a-levels and got a conditional offer. It's possible to improve your grades in your last year of school, since the results aren't directly connected to your As's, isn't it, so they might give you a conditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    was your conditional offer for International Bac?
    yeah i really hope they will! i've never known anyone to get an unconditional offer?
    i worked out that even if u get a C at AS u can still get an A overall.

Thanks for the reply!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    No, I did Abitur. They asked me for 1,7 (the highest attainable mark being 1,0 and the lowest just short of failing 4,0). The prospectus said ABB.

I've heard of people who took a gap year getting unconditionals.

ReputationRep:
    I'm also applying for Bath for entry 2005 to read Economics! What A levels are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitsune)
    I'm also applying for Bath for entry 2005 to read Economics! What A levels are you doing?
    hey!! kool, it's always nice to meet a prospective economist
    i'm doing a level maths, business & economics, computer studies and will have an AS in chemistry. what about u??

[Edit:] oh wow u live in Madrid!!! that is so kool. i've never met a spanish guy before!

Luv Super_Woman

-x-

ReputationRep:
    bath is one of my options for economics... but apparently they get 17 applications per place! so even though it's AAB on the prospectus (i think), it seems that you really need AAA to be in with a good chance. unless you have an amazing PS or teacher ref. just assure your teachers that you are really gonna work hard, "cos you know where you're headed" etc.

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super_Woman)
    hey all. this is a question for <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people </a> who have got offers from bath -

I'm really interested in going to Bath next year to read economics so i guess i was just wondering what would happen if my teachers didnt predict me AAA or so..

thanks in advance

-x-
    DO the teachers have to state a prediction? i mean we got preliminary marks in our system (european Bacc) , but they were not included in out references...i dont think any marks were, but just made it clear what subject u were good at...I'd say ask ur teachers about that one ???

Sabrina
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Super_Woman)
    hey all. this is a question for people who have got offers from bath -

thanks in advance

-x-
    I'm also applying for Baths to read Economics in 2005 I'm predicted AAA

ReputationRep:
    Superwoman... what part of England are you from (I've been to England 5 times!!! and 6th next month :P)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.