Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any historians?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophievh)
    Yay French! I would love to study Italian one day 🤓 I think Languages are such underrated degrees. Which other unis are you applying to? ☺️
    I'm not really sure... all I know is that I really like UCL😂 Atm I'm thinking York, Manchester, Exeter and Sussex. I'm trying to choose courses that offer linguistics modules because I find it really interesting. What other unis have you looked at?😋

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0katee)
    I'm not really sure... all I know is that I really like UCL😂 Atm I'm thinking York, Manchester, Exeter and Sussex. I'm trying to choose courses that offer linguistics modules because I find it really interesting. What other unis have you looked at?😋
    Ooh I have a friend at York and it looks absolutely stunning! Yeah I'm looking forward to covering some linguistics modules, for some reason stuff like etymology really fascinates me 😂 So far I have decided on UCL, Oxford & Birmingham and have yet to see Southampton and Warwick so hopefully I like them haha. 😵

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping to apply to UCL (if my predicted grades are good) to study Psychology. I currently do the IB.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    applying to UCL for Law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demesne7)
    Any historians?
    Hi! Right here! However, I'm applying for History and Politics of the Americas as I am also interested in politics . Do you want to study only history or are you planning on taking a modern language as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IuliaCristiana)
    Hi! Right here! However, I'm applying for History and Politics of the Americas as I am also interested in politics . Do you want to study only history or are you planning on taking a modern language as well?
    That's so interesting, I actually entertained the possibility of studying history and politics but decided to settle for straight history in the end! Will probably be doing the history with a year abroad option though as studying at an overseas institution sounds pretty damn cool 👌🏼

ReputationRep:
    I am also considering that. Although my options will be limited to the Americas. Where would you like to spend that year abroad?

ReputationRep:
    Any others considering law?

ReputationRep:
    I am also considering that. Although my options will be limited to the Americas. Where would you like to spend that year abroad?
    no idea yet! University of Toronto in Canada currently appeals to me though Will have to wait and see. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    no idea yet! University of Toronto in Canada currently appeals to me though Will have to wait and see. Wbu?
    That's so cool! I also have Canada in mind. Either McGill or Toronto. But, as you said, we will see what happens. We have to get into uni first. Is UCL your main option?

ReputationRep:
    That's so cool! I also have Canada in mind. Either McGill or Toronto. But, as you said, we will see what happens. We have to get into uni first. Is UCL your main option?
    HAHA yup, that's the difficult part now

UCL is probably second choice as I'm thinking of applying to Cambridge too. I understand it's a bit of a long shot though haha so I'd be extremely happy if I got into UCL regardless is UCL your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    HAHA yup, that's the difficult part now

UCL is probably second choice as I'm thinking of applying to Cambridge too. I understand it's a bit of a long shot though haha so I'd be extremely happy if I got into UCL regardless is UCL your first choice?
    Wow! That's wonderful! I was considering Oxbridge last year as my consultant advised me to apply but I have decided not to. Anyways, I truly hope you'll have a great experience, especially regarding the interview. As much as I would like to see you at UCL, I wish you the best of luck with your Cambridge application!

ReputationRep:
    Wow! That's wonderful! I was considering Oxbridge last year as my consultant advised me to apply but I have decided not to. Anyways, I truly hope you'll have a great experience, especially regarding the interview. As much as I would like to see you at UCL, I wish you the best of luck with your Cambridge application!

Thank you so much for your lovely words! Best of luck with your application to UCL along with your other choices x

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for politics, sociology and eastern european studies

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of some of UCL's less competitive courses were in Extra this past year. Does anyone know whether "Social Sciences with Quantitative Methods" was in Extra?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for management science?

ReputationRep:
    Applying for Spanish & Management with A*A*B predicted when entrance requirements are AAB, do i have a chance??

ReputationRep:
    history and politics of the americas!

ReputationRep:
    When does UCL normally gives offer for maths?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.