ReputationRep:
    Law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Government2000)
    Hello!

I'm applying for Law (M100)
    GCSEs : 2A* 8A
    AS Level : AAAA
    Predicted A Level: A*A*A* with AA in two additional AS subjects.

Is anyone else applying for law or taken the LNAT already?
    Taking my LNAT on 18th of December - absolutely terrified as I'm AWFUL at multiple choice (I usually get 20-22)

ReputationRep:
    history and politics of the americas!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I’m an Indian applicant applying for Computer Science (MEng)
    I got 95.6% in class 12 (CBSE India)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macmilin)
    Hi everyone! I’m an Indian applicant applying for Computer Science (MEng)
    I got 95.6% in class 12 (CBSE India)
    I am applying for Computer Science ( Meng ) as well , let me know when you hear back from UCL

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I am Katie and applying for Philosophy. Anyone else going for philosophy as well?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten an offer yet? Submitted the additional info form (no idea if it has gone through...website acted funny and crashed...and no email confirmation) but havent heard from them since.

ReputationRep:
    Does every subject have some kind of additional form? Or rather does Mathematical Computation have them? Because since the acknowledgement and portal login I haven't heard anything from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CompSciCat)
    Does every subject have some kind of additional form? Or rather does Mathematical Computation have them? Because since the acknowledgement and portal login I haven't heard anything from them
    i dont think ucl do for mathematical computation or comp sci. They take their time... be prepared to wait a few months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k92e67)
    i dont think ucl do for mathematical computation or comp sci. They take their time... be prepared to wait a few months.
    Alright, thanks

ReputationRep:
    When does UCL normally gives offer for maths?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone already received an offer for Philosophy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kckatie)
    Hi everyone, I am Katie and applying for Philosophy. Anyone else going for philosophy as well?
    Hey Katie I applied to UCL for philosophy as well just got an offer x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skyefrail)
    Hey Katie I applied to UCL for philosophy as well just got an offer x
    Congratulations! Finally found somebody who's also studying Philosophy in UCL. Would you mind telling me when did you apply and your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Finally found somebody who's also studying Philosophy in UCL. Would you mind telling me when did you apply and your predicted grades?
    I applied on the 14th and im predicted A*AA - i got an offer two days ago x
    good luck

ReputationRep:
    I applied on the 14th and im predicted A*AA - i got an offer two days ago x
    good luck
    Thank you! I also applied on the 14th but yet to hear any offers... I guess that's because of my unfocused personal statement (I'm applying for joint honours) :/

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I also applied on the 14th but yet to hear any offers... I guess that's because of my unfocused personal statement (I'm applying for joint honours) :/
    yes omg that's so hard most of my other unis are philosophy and religion (I'm also applying joint honours) so i had to ramble on about religion for half of it lol so I'm sure you'll get a place x

ReputationRep:
    yes omg that's so hard most of my other unis are philosophy and religion (I'm also applying joint honours) so i had to ramble on about religion for half of it lol so I'm sure you'll get a place x
    That's more reassuring to me now considering we are both applying for joint honours thanks again!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for Philosophy at UCL - so so happy!!

ReputationRep:
    What course did you apply to at UCL?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.