The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
aristademis
If I have any tix, I'll give them to you. I'm more of a pub/lounge kind of guy. I'm too old for the disco stuff. I may break a hip.:eek: :biggrin:

A man after my own heart...fancy going for a drink?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Awesome! :smile: Cheers!
jimmy87
A man after my own heart...fancy going for a drink?

Damn straight.

digitalis
Awesome! :smile: Cheers!

PM me if you want them.
Reply 43
do either of you know of any good alternatives in the area aroundabout that time? there better be
Steph!
nope, UEA, I know ppl who are going to QM though and they were making me jealous when we were out last night! But I'VE got Zane Lowe! get in! lol :smile:

lol oh well ur sorted then, shud be gd!
callumth
do either of you know of any good alternatives in the area aroundabout that time? there better be

mate its london. the range of alternatives is enormous.
Reply 46
jimmy87
the freshers week line up comprises almost exclusively of painfully dull commercial R'n'B nights along with various patronising school disco nights which almost deffinately will comprise of a bunch of sweaty pre pubescent boys trying to get their leg over.

And yes i know that everyone says that these things are essential order to bond and build friendships at university. However does it really have to be this painful? Is anyone else not overly tempted by what amounts to a glorified school disco? I just fancy having a chat and a drink with people and maybe a dance to some music that i actually like.

So is anyone else planning on shying away from the planned nights?

James

Come down to the Associtation in Whitechapel! You KNOW it makes sense!
xxx
Reply 47
digitalis
Free tickets? Nice one, shotgun!
It's RnB, chart house and DnB :wink:

Do you like MoS? In November(ish) time, all 5 London med schools have a BIG night at said venue. It mostly rocks!

Latest

Trending

Trending