Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best places to visit in Europe? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Me and one of my bestie friends are looking to do a couple weeks in Europe around July/August time. Does anyone have any recommendation of places or tips about traveling in Europe?
    Thanks
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Consider interrailing You're going with a few friends so it should be perfect! It's a good holiday for a budget, great value and so much fun.

Check out this thread as well
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=1266292

Prague and Budapest are very popular destinations at that time of year, especially for interrailing.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. The north like Norway, Iceland, Scotland. I would avoid places like London, Paris, etc. It is boring.

ReputationRep:
    Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Budapest sounds like an amazing interrail route. I have been to the first three and they are all fantastic and I only hear great things about Budapest and it's next on my to go list in Europe along with Lisbon.

Since you are going summer you could continue south and end up in Croatia or Montenegro for a beach ending to your summer.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I actually looking to travel with Gap year 360, they are going a 11 day thing called Europe Express. Did you plan to go yourself or did you go with a company?

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.