Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
* Dalimyr grabs Oli and hugs him tightly so he can't run :hugs: *
help :frown: don't kill me :puppyeyes:
Oli
I'm Spartacus

You still get hung then. :proud:

In other news, UCAS is ****.

I got past entering my buzzword, and I've been given a list of every tutor in the college, and told to select mine. She's the only one not on the list. FLARG.

*flails*
:rolleyes: UCAS fails again. what a surprise.
The terms and conditions amuse me though.

For use of Apply ("THE PRODUCT")

1. By using this Product you acknowledge that you accept all terms and conditions of this Agreement. These terms and conditions were adopted on 1st June 2006 and are in addition to those contained in this website's standard terms and conditions for its use.

2. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Product on your own PC.

4. You must not: -

a) Translate, disassemble, decompile, modify or reverse engineer the Product in whole or in part or merge it with other software programs.

b) Adapt modules of the Product for your own purposes.

c) Use the Product for any commercial purpose whatsoever.

Sounds so brilliantly ominous!
you think that's bad - in the T's & C's on iTunes, it says you mustn't use iTunes to manufacture chemical weapons.

iTunes. Plays. Music. How the hell do you make chemical weapons out of a program that plays music???

EDIT: looking through the Ts n Cs, it also says this:

THE APPLE SOFTWARE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, LIFE SUPPORT MACHINES OR OTHER EQUIPMENT IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLE SOFTWARE COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE

EDIT2: this is just one huge joke, seriously:

Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall 3Com be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.

we aren't responsible for acts of god. sorry about that.

EDIT3: i can;t find the bit about bombs anymore :frown: they must have taken that out.
lolwut? That's just mental. Pure mental.
Reply 507
olileauk
you think that's bad - in the T's & C's on iTunes, it says you mustn't use iTunes to manufacture chemical weapons.

iTunes. Plays. Music. How the hell do you make chemical weapons out of a program that plays music???

EDIT: looking through the Ts n Cs, it also says this:

EDIT2: this is just one huge joke, seriously:

we aren't responsible for acts of god. sorry about that.

:rofl: Now THAT is T&C overkill. Next time someone bitches in About regarding TSR's T&Cs, I think I'll be bringing that up :p:
i just don't get what that is about "we can't be held responsible for acts of god, war, or governmental actions"

i mean for christ's sake, I'd have thought that was obvious.
that was one of the most awesome videos i have ever seen.
Reply 511
you should watch the whole tour. its called bill bailey: part troll
UCAS only just sent me my clearing passport :frown:
b'ah :frown:
ps hey everyone :smile:
Reply 514
hello herbal bug!!
hey remo :smile: how are you?
x
Reply 516
hi gd thx!! how u??
Remo
hi gd thx!! how u??

text speak *sighs* i'm ok thanks.
Reply 518
oh yea sorry, its really hard, its become a habit :frown:
:frown: i know it's hard and it takes some getting used too but you'll get into the swing eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest