The Student Room Group

Women's Society III

Scroll to see replies

wow i had a mod at my house- is proud :p:
actually, you didn't - i was modded when i came back home :p: in the future, maybe.
Reply 1422
olileauk
actually, you didn't - i was modded when i came back home :p: in the future, maybe.

You could have been modded while you were at her house. It's just procedure that you have to accept before you're modded :p:
:yawn:
hello den :smile:
Triplet1
Aww thanks :biggrin: :suith:

Thanks for the rep :girl: :hugs:

:biggrin:

That's quite alright :hugs:

Dalimyr
You been on any TSR meets, Jonah? :smile:

I've met almost 30 TSRians: though the only official meet I went to was this Summer's London meet :smile:
gr stupid internet banking keep sending me the wrong log in details :mad: i need to buy a warm coat but cant be arsed :p: and want to build a pc but dont know if i have the money this month :rolleyes:
dh00001
gr stupid internet banking keep sending me the wrong log in details :mad: i need to buy a warm coat but cant be arsed :p: and want to build a pc but dont know if i have the money this month :rolleyes:

I need a coat. I have nothing waterproof and nothing big enough to cover a jumper if it rains. And it rains a lot here. I got drenched last Friday.

But I don't do internet banking ;no;
i just got £77 back from my faulty RAM return, so i bought myself 2 new albums :biggrin:
Ooh what?
Maroon 5 - It won't be soon before long
Kaiser chiefs - yours truly, angry mob
Got the first Maroon 5 album, it's a little disappointing, so I very much doubt I'll buy the new one. And I don't like the Kaiser Chiefs.

:p:
ah i love both albums - maroon 5's new album is far better than their first one :biggrin: and so is the kaiser's
Well if you like it that's the main thing :biggrin:
where the hell is everyone? :frown:
I don't know :frown:
dunoooooooo f
well at least some people are here - hey JR & ethelred
Hey Oli. Hows things?
good thanks, and yourself?

Quick Reply

Latest