The Student Room Group

Think I might be in a youtube prank?!

Ok, titles a bit of an exaggeration...

There was me minding my own business when I went past a man shaking uncontrollably losing his balance. People were walking past and didn't help. I went back to help where another man was also trying to help. The guy eventually became unconscious. I called an ambulance and the other man lifted him and laid him on a bench. He was breathing with no injuries but unconscious, so we thought maybe it was a drug overdose. Ambulances were extremely busy so it arrived 30 minutes later. At this point a woman arrived saying she saw this man yesterday too shaking. Paramedics took over and we both left. I got into my car to leave but seconds later this unconscious guy gets up and walks away!!!! I'm furious extremely pissed off! He not only wasted mine and the other mans time but also the paramedics valuable time. I feel so damn guilty!
Got me thinking, I've enjoyed watching pranks online in the past but never really thought how pissed people might have felt or how pranksters have wasted time and money for the NHS or public services.

Do people like this not get warnings or fines?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest