Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm doing AS Biology and I am struggling on making notes. I am not a note type of person in the first place but I need it for Biology.
    The problem is I keep writing a lot for my notes and it takes me an hour to write notes from a page in my revision guide because I feel like every sentence is important.

In short I keep rewriting my revision guide so can you please help me please?

ReputationRep:
    Could I just ask which exam board are you following?
    If you are following AQA please check out my resources which are found on the web link that I have placed called Get Revising. You can make an account for free and send me a message. My name on Get Revising is the same as the one on here. This message allows you to click on my name in the sent messages so that you can see all my resources that I have made.

If you are following another exam board then feel free to see my resources or go to your exam boards website and see the spec and see what you know and write it down in your own words.
    https://getrevising.co.uk

Hope this helps

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.